Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tyler9

Milkshakes

Guest Datsyuk*13

Has anyone been to Peters in Calgary. Amazing for fastfood and good milkshakes as well.

Vanilla Ice Cream, Banana's and some rasberry or cherry jelly.

Damn, I'm going to try that out next time I make a shake. I remember Edy's/Dreyers had a rootbeer float ice cream that was absolutely the best ice cream ever.

There is a local cheese factory here that has the same stuff you're talking about. It is amazing, you're right. I've found that Culver's Rootbeer shakes taste very similar to it though.

whatever the hell White Castle puts in their chocolate shake.

I know what im having tomorrow :P

Jr, knows he wants some castle right now :D

Oh Man Milkshakes! I make a banana/vanilla ice cream shake that is awesome. The ingredients are ice cubes, vanilla ice cream, milk, vanilla extract, sugar, 1 banana sliced and just a squeeze of hershey's syrup :)

Ya know whats awsome too... Frozen hot chocolate... Mix a package of hot cocca, milk, ice, and vanilla in a blender, and enjoy

I know what im having tomorrow :P

Jr, knows he wants some castle right now :D

Hell yeah I want some White Castle...

We have Krystals here but it's not the same!

However, on the subject of milkshakes...can't have them, I'm lactose-intolerant.

They're a fast food place known for its small, greasy square burgers and have been referenced in some Beasties songs. Great hangover food, at least their chicken rings are.

I know what im having tomorrow  :P

Jr, knows he wants some castle right now  :D

Hell yeah I want some White Castle...

However, on the subject of milkshakes...can't have them, I'm lactose-intolerant.

Cant you get those lactaid pills? My mom takes them whenever she had somekind of dairy product.

Yea we have a Krystals here too but it's a strip club. But I bet for 20 bucks you could get a decent milkshake ;)

Steak N' Shake gets my vote for a milkshake.

A&W makes the next best root beer float after Fitz's. Lego knows whats up!

Also Orange Julius's kicked ass for those old enough to remember (there still may be some around.)

Decent little concoction that I make is to throw Pineapple juice (the kind in the big can, Dole or DelMonte or whatever), some milk, powdered sugar, and crushed ice in a blender.

Frostys are good stuff. Are they a shake or ice cream? Who cares there great

They aren't a dairy product. If I'm not mistaken it's actually an edible plastic.

no

EDIT:

They have changed the recipe since that was true. It is now a "dairy dessert". Sorry that I don't keep up. I know several fast food places have been under scrutiny for their frozen stuff. Beware of anywhere that calls them "shakes".