Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
cougarscaptain87

Custom Skates / Ice to Inline Conversion

Converted 10.0 SE's with rbk chassis, rink rat wheels. My new 9k's are in the picture too, I had to throw them in somewhere :D

get-attachment-7.jpg

Oh...my...God. Those 9K's are absolutely AMAZING

Bauer50.jpg

These are size 8 virgins and will get displayed and tried on a few times and then sold. There is a SoCal rink that's going to do custom packages like these.

RBK6K.jpg

These size 9.5 6Ks are up cause they look so good with the rest of the RBKs.

I wish my one90's had that same black look. That's the best looking inline skate/chassis I've seen with that black blending with the chassis and wheels.

I've been debating about giving up on my 1's because of the boot. I like the chassis and love the one90 on my feet. At least now I know this combo is doable.

These Flexlite 9s are mine, and the picture doesn't do the frame color-gradation justice. They look airbrushed.

The Vintage Tacs belong to an OC bud. I'd never seen any like them before. And the black Bauer setup is mindboggling.

Flexlite9R-bluesharks.jpgVentageTacs-7.jpg

Can you just use the hummer on any skates? My beemers have a special chassis with a channel for the larger wheel in the front.

Anyways, I would love to make a really light skate! Do you guys think if I converted my one90's to roller they would be lighter than say the code 1 carbons? The Tour formula 9 is really light, for instance, but really cheaply made.

Here are my finished Vapor XXs with Sprungs and RR Hornets/HotShots also rolling on Swiss Lite bearings:

Vapor XXs #1

Vapor XXs #2

Up for trade also in the trade section, if you really like them and are interested in buying them and becoming the new owner, they truly are sick skates, just can't get used to the pitch of the boot with the sprungs so looking for a skate with a traditional frame. :)

Edited by D-MaN88

Nice Vapor's......... I am 41 years old and currently have 5 pairs of roller hockey skates and 2 pairs of ice hockey skates but I have to fight off the urge on a dailey basis to buy another pair of skates to convert. I love these custom roller hockey setups.

Rick Henry

Very nice setup. I absolutely love skating on converted vapors. I got a pair of X's on a Mission Magnesium; they fit like slippers. Love your setup.

Can you just use the hummer on any skates? My beemers have a special chassis with a channel for the larger wheel in the front.

Anyways, I would love to make a really light skate! Do you guys think if I converted my one90's to roller they would be lighter than say the code 1 carbons? The Tour formula 9 is really light, for instance, but really cheaply made.

Lots of guys have thrown the hum'er frame on different boots. Most use a dremel (rotary tool) to carve a little channel in the outsole of the boot as necessary for the wheels to fit. Can do it on just about any skate, But I don't know how the ONE90s would hold up to that.

Edited by DamnLocust