Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Edge

Me getting hit through the glass at Nationals!

That hit was illegal like hell. Guy took at least 5 strides (from counting during the video)

Clearly a charging call.

My back started hurting, just watching the clip :huh:

If you noticed he did glide into the hit. I personally think it was clean.

Edge, solid man, takes alot of guts to try to get up after that. Hope you guys did well.

Wow...that's insane. It was quite scary watching to see your back like that, then you try to get up, and just fall down again. Glad you're okay.

Not to be a dick, but you just KNOW that kid will be talking about that hit to his buddies for years. He's probably already a legend in their dressing room....lol.

Hudson valley, i believe we did. I think we lost to them(but still won nationals last year ;) )

Yea, I bunch of kids that I play with were on that team, and I remember them saying something about Vosha.

Well anyway, That hit looked like it killed! That sux. Is your back and everything still inline?

what level did you play last year?

dangle 16 where do you play outta? for what team

What video are you watching? he was gliding during the hit but had a huge "wind-up". If that's not a charging call, nothing is... :ph34r:

What video are you watching? he was gliding during the hit but had a huge "wind-up". If that's not a charging call, nothing is... :ph34r:

so are you not supposed to skate fast to the puck? i think the fact he held up (stopped skating between the bottom of the circle and goal line) washed out any kind of charge

Neckguards aren't required in the US, nor does anyone wear them. It would probably be a good idea though. :ph34r:

Man, you got my respect for that one!

To take a hit like that, go to the bench and tape up the cut and carry on, thats ball man!

Glad you're ok.

I think if you were a little closer to the boards when the guy hit you and if the glass didn't break, from his angle of approach it seems likely that he would have actually just bounced off you and the boards. He still would have smooshed you though.

NO WAY! You got laid out. Nice trying to get back up though....instinct? I can't believe that kid who hit you skated away, most kids at u16 around here would have trash talked over you. I can't believe you didn't go out of the rink, you got balls man.

Way to play hard in the final minute of the game. I'm wondering what was going through your head when you first landed back on your feet. You clearly shook off your left glove, then wiggled the right one off. It looks for sure like you were wanting to fight him. :) that's great.

Just wondering, are you a fighter? Do you drop gloves if a guy lines you up like that? Cause otherwise there was some kinda weird subconcious thing going on there.

Edge whats up bud, i was at 16u nationals too, i was on the monarchs. I think i saw you there during the shootout bullshit that went on. I hadent heard anything about the hit untill now, that was sick.

No offence or anything, but man, I love that hit, I wanna do that to someone next season :D

But I know how u feel..(sorta) I got hit and the zamboni gate opened up, so I kinda fell through, it didnt really hurt, but its just kind of embarrasing, yours looked like it really hurt.

Edge whats up bud, i was at 16u nationals too, i was on the monarchs. I think i saw you there during the shootout bullshit that went on. I hadent heard anything about the hit untill now, that was sick.

Oh whats up man, yeah i was wearing the grey hurley hat. Which one were you, the one right next to me?

no i was over one,not the red head, i was the one jumping ontop of the glass when we scored a couple times.

I did notice that you had some stitches in your chin but i didint realize what it was from, thats hard core bro