Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sniper14

why sell one glove?

Why do people sell all the other crap on eBay? FLYING PIG Monopoly Piece, a little brother? Maybe if your dog chewed the fingers off of your glove, you might pay 10 dollars to get it replaced without getting a whole new set, eh?

Theres also those people who have to always have top gear (you know who im talking about.. the guy in dropin wearing the custom XXX skates, has 3 Stealths, wears shins that cost more than your skates..... but is so new on the ice, that he asks you how to skate backwards before the scrim)..

Just think, they could have a One90 glove on one hand and an Eagle on the other.. twice as pimpin. (im rolling my eyes)

Theres also those people who have to always have top gear (you know who im talking about.. the guy in dropin wearing the custom XXX skates, has 3 Stealths, wears shins that cost more than your skates..... but is so new on the ice, that he asks you how to skate backwards before the scrim)..

Just think, they could have a One90 glove on one hand and an Eagle on the other.. twice as pimpin. (im rolling my eyes)

you need the Warrior to be really pimpin' :rolleyes:

It sounds logical to me...

Though then you also have to have the guys (or girls) that wear skull caps...but don't work hard enough to sweat anyway...

Most of the poeple i know who do it do it foe mobility and feel on the top hand and protection and comfort on the bottom hand

EDIT:Or is that the other way round? :wacko:

Though then you also have to have the guys (or girls) that wear skull caps...but don't work hard enough to sweat anyway...

A skull cap? Like the Under Armour thingys? Don't you have to be bald to wear those?

A skull cap? Like the Under Armour thingys? Don't you have to be bald to wear those?

that's why I wear one keeps the sweat out of my eyes

i am new on this site and how come i cant post reply on the buy sell or trade posts someone help me

Thanks

Why just post in the middle of a thread :S ?

you need 50 posts first.