Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dddatsyuk--48

pro stock curves

Hi all

I was wondering if any of you guys new what the peca and m.nilson curves looked like...just give me a comparison of retail curves if you dont have any pics

thank you

I have a few Marcus Nilson sticks. Generally, a heel wedge, VERY open, about a 5.5 lie. Here's a pic:

http://img267.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p10102360aq.jpg

However, I also had a Bauer XX of his and the curve was quite a bit more closed than the above and a lower lie. The above pic is the most common I have seen though, including a game used Adrenaline whip flex from this year.

does anyone know what pro-stock curves are like sakic?

i want a sakic curve, but on hockey monkey all their pro-stocks are weird names:

does anyone know how these are?

marshall?

granato?

ortmayor?

roach?

Anyone has a pic of Jan Hrdina's PRO blade?

Almost like the Prospal, flat with a toe curve if I remember correctly.

Isn't Prospal's more of a 'kink' than curve IIRC.

Anyways, Hrdina's curve is probably like something along the lines of a field hockey stick since he hooks so much. He's gotten the nickname Captain Hook here in CBus

Does anybody happen to know what Kip Miller's pro stock curve looks like or resembles in a retail pattern? Trying to track down this pattern for somebody who only remembers that they liked his curve.

Thanks!

Anybody know what the Pro Stock Malakhov curve looks like? I know its a 1/2'' heel open, but would like to see what it actually looks like, what its compared to. Also the flex rating maybe?

i have another question for you guys...

is it really true that pro stock sticks are better in quality because they are made better for the pros?

Usually they last longer... I know that mine did.

is it really true that pro stock sticks are better in quality because they are made better for the pros?

same with me my sl lasted me quit a while and as you know sl's dont last to long lol

same with me my sl lasted me quit a while and as you know sl's dont last to long lol

And my pro stock SL didn't last more than a few minutes. I haven't noticed a major difference in the durability of the retail and pro sticks that I've used.

I thought they would be weaker with more focus on power and release, only becuase pro's dont really mind about durability as much as a regular player when wondering what he wants to blow his next $200 on(or in the case of the pros what he wants the owner to buy)