Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jim A

One 90/Supreme 70 Gloves @ HG

try them on and make your own opinion..plus..past samples don't always equal the retail stuff..and learn how to spell words like horrible and heard...aren't you a goalie?

I dont think they look very nice, although they still could perform wonderfully.

I wonder why they appeared to have taken a step back with only a two piece index finger as opposed to the 3 piece on the XXX's.

I like them gives more movment, dont know why they dont do them on all fingers

Yeah that's what I think. I mean look at your fingers, there are three 'pieces, it only seems logical that a glove with two splits in the finger would work best. I personally found there to be absolutly zero break in time on my XXX's, the gloves felt perfect right off the rack.

the only thing i didnt like about the 3 piece finger is how big the section of the fingers are as compared to your actual finger size, to me the glove seemed way too bulky. not that it matters but i dont think ive ever seen a pro with a 3 piece finger on their glove

i herd the one90 gloves suck. my friend bought a pair fomr the Nike/Bauer sales rep at our local hockey rink. he said they were horrable.

they are UGLY!!

For some reason the One70 looks nice but the One90 looks like crap...maybe it's the color scheme- shrug- For some reason the cuff looks nicer on the 70 too...idk if there's a difference or not though

not that it matters but i dont think ive ever seen a pro with a 3 piece finger on their glove

Didn't you see Kovalev play this season with the Warrior King-Pin glove?

Lots of guys have the three piece finger gloves, pretty much anybody wearing XXX's, XX's, Warrior's, or the TPS Bionic gloves or whatever the hell they are called.

I find the whole split finger argument confusing...when I first started using Eagles in 97?? or so they didn't have split fingers..but were better than anything I had used..but others would spend $60 for a pair of Hespeler Fat Cuff's and think they were better because they had 2pc fingers..to each his own mind you..but really a Fat Cuff or an Eagle. :D

For some reason the One70 looks nice but the One90 looks like crap...maybe it's the color scheme- shrug- For some reason the cuff looks nicer on the 70 too...idk if there's a difference or not though

I thought the same thing... The color scheme has a lot to do with it. I think that was a weird choice to display by Hockey Giant.

OMG $150?? I would rather buy an Eagle

So go buy a pair of eagles.. :rolleyes:

I just tried on a pair of these and they are exactly what I am looking for. I need a tighter fitting glove and these broke all my expectations. I just have to save up the $155.00 to get them from my LHS now..

I like the looks.. but dont care if they dont look good to other.. I don't play hockey to pick up girls like some of you. :D

Glad to hear so few of you care about performance, fit, and feel. Its all about the looks. So sad, so sad.........

I actually prefer 2 piece fingers over everything. Maybe the fingers on these are longer because the vapor fingers seemed really short.

I thought the same thing... The color scheme has a lot to do with it. I think that was a weird choice to display by Hockey Giant.

They may be using the photo that NBH provides to them as part of the "graphics" package.

If there is no need to shoot a photo because one is provided to you, then why waste the time and effort on it?

Yep, it's the only color they have on the gfx package on Bauerbiz...

not that it matters but i dont think ive ever seen a pro with a 3 piece finger on their glove

Didn't you see Kovalev play this season with the Warrior King-Pin glove?

Lots of guys have the three piece finger gloves, pretty much anybody wearing XXX's, XX's, Warrior's, or the TPS Bionic gloves or whatever the hell they are called.

pros get different options on their gloves pal. tell me naslund didnt use a soild finger on his xx gloves, and why do they make XX nylon?