Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

iron Ghost

NHL ARENA PRO SHOPS

Im just curious, do any NHL arenas have actual pro shops??? I know that some have game used equipment but Im just curious if any have retail equipment stores. Thanks

This year the caps practiced at Piney Orchards, I have been there several times, and I am either blind or there isn't one there either.

They are moving to ballston, their new practice facility this year (only 5 minutes from my place, compared to a 45 minute drive last season, sweet), and I believe there will be a proshop there, 2 rinks also, nice

Im just curious, do any NHL arenas have actual pro shops??? I know that some have game used equipment but Im just curious if any have retail equipment stores. Thanks

It wouldn't make sense to have an in-arena pro shop.

It wouldn't make sense to have an in-arena pro shop.

But what if Sidney Crosby forgot his cup?

Never heard of this.

I doubt you'll be bringing your skates to a nhl game and get them sharpen at the intermission . lol

I know the Rangers have a equipment store @ MSG, but its not a pro shop.

I know the Rangers have a equipment store @ MSG, but its not a pro shop.

reallllllly, where?

If your talking about crosby, thats nothing to do with the rangers.

I know that it wouldnt make much sense to have one at the arena considering that most NHL arenas generally arent used by the public (Im assuming atleast). columbus is a unique scenario where the Bluejackets practice facility is actually attached to the arena and the public uses the facility on a regular basis (the practice facility). Still no actual pro shop. I was just curious to see if any teams had one. Thanks for all who have submitted info to this post, I figured that none of them would have it but I was curious to know.

I'm pretty sure the Blackhawks practice facility has a pro shop, but the facility is also used by some travel and highschool teams in the area.

Carolina - just a merchandise shop at the RBC Center.

At the Reczone practice facility there isn't a "pro shop" per se, but the head equipment manager does sell gear (both used and new) and performs skate and equipment service.

Go Canes!

Todd

i don't know. i went there on a trip, it is a store in the ACC called centresports with raptors/leafs stuff. they had some lighly used (chips, cracks) sticks. i got a great deal on a xxx-lite ponikarovsky. they had a rack of about ten sticks, i assume the garbage from the previous game.

leafs have a game-used stick rack, no other equip.

hey domi can you just walk into the ACC and buy sticks? or is this during the season.

Open all year round, but supply of sticks dwindles during the off-season obviously.