Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

crutesie

MSH SKATE UK

I thought this was a skate?

Is it now a game?

just a game.

i am thinking sheffield would be a good area,anyone in the sheffield area? if so could they pop in and get a price for one of the pads for a couple of hours. i would phone them but you know how places like thsi treat kids.

ICE SHEFFIELD

Go to venue info> virtual tour.

Quinitn - we cant just think of edinburgh, try and be a little accommadating. sure i would like to have it in paisley but hey, do whats best for everyone

what would be the most conveinent month for you guys July/ August?

I'm 23 i'll be out drinking with ya Chadd and JR if you come over.

My votes would be either Nottingham or Coventry, but i'm flexible to Sheffield or Oxford.

GOt a place for us to crash?

I'll be back up in Leeds come august time, but im well up for a skate!

I agree with kt too, bradford aint the greatest of rinks!!

Is it now a game?

just a game.

i am thinking sheffield would be a good area,anyone in the sheffield area? if so could they pop in and get a price for one of the pads for a couple of hours. i would phone them but you know how places like thsi treat kids.

ICE SHEFFIELD

Quinitn - we cant just think of edinburgh, try and be a little accommadating. sure i would like to have it in paisley but hey, do whats best for everyone

Yeah I know, I was just playing around :lol:

Wow, Sheffield looks absolutely stunning!

Is it now a game?

just a game.

ICE SHEFFIELD

It is

chadd n JR, do you realise the flight prices? itl probably cost you $379CND+ each way

Is it now a game?

just a game.

ICE SHEFFIELD

It is

chadd n JR, do you realise the flight prices? itl probably cost you $379CND+ each way

Or free ;)

Is it now a game?

just a game.

ICE SHEFFIELD

It is

Or free ;)

:lol: hows that?

I'm 23 i'll be out drinking with ya Chadd and JR if you come over.

My votes would be either Nottingham or Coventry, but i'm flexible to Sheffield or Oxford.

GOt a place for us to crash?

Yeah you could crash at mine, or if it's somewhere a ways from me i'll spot us some hotels rooms, go out on the town. And JR perhaps I could get us to a Utd game if it's august?

If it's in August I can't do the weekend of the 28th, gotta be a good boyfriend, other than that i'm good I think...

Anything else happenning with this? we should really get this going!

I played ice for the first time in years so im well up for it now :P