Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jasper

graf black widows

They look better in person. I have seen them with yellow laces and they looked a lot better than with black laces like in the picture.

I dont care what color the laces are.. those things look like bargin bin hooker-boots. Maybe you could find some matching fishnet hockey socks and hot pink hockey pants to match..

I dont care what color the laces are.. those things look like bargin bin hooker-boots. Maybe you could find some matching fishnet hockey socks and hot pink hockey pants to match..

I couldn't put my finger on it, but that's what they look like. Hooker boots.

They look better in person. I have seen them with yellow laces and they looked a lot better than with black laces like in the picture.

I agree, I was looking at a pair with white LS2 and white laces. They were 705 though so they had that one bit of white on the side where it says supra 705. They looked totally tuff and.

Of course you guys dont like them, there isnt any white or chrome or shinny do dads all over.

I love simple skates.. I wear salming f1s.. no doodads, nothing chrome or eye catching (unless you call my tblades eye catching). I would honestly fall on my butt laughing at anybody who I would see wearing those things..

Whats so bad about them? Sure maybe the cobras arnt to nice, but other then that there slickkk

i personally like them. i dont however like the cobras put some tuuks on those and there sick skates

The holders really screw the "look" up. Throw a black Custom+ or LS on there and they are much better looking. I considered them, but figured my 609 w/ black T'blade and black laces were pretty well the same thing.