Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

atheadrick

Nike Swift Olympic Hockey Socks

Did you get laid?

if you need special hockey socks to get laid you have bigger problems to deal with...

If you cannot understand sarcasm, you have bigger problems than me my friend.

While this is bumped..

How are the socks holding up? Do you still use them? There was a kid skating around this weekend in what I thought was a pair of them, I asked him where he got them and he kind of scoffed at me and said the name of our lhs. They were all black, so I don't think they were olympic issued. I am going to call my lhs today and see what they are.

Thanks...bought White & Blue (Czech & Fin). I guess it's back to garters though...these don't work with the velcro short style jock combos.

thanks for the heads up...

put in my order for 4 pairs, a red czech/white czech, a finland, and a slovakia....decided to ask some of my friends if they wanted some so that we could save on the shipping.

Thanks...bought White & Blue (Czech & Fin). I guess it's back to garters though...these don't work with the velcro short style jock combos.

The real olympic ones have the soft side of velcro sewn into them already... maybe you will luck out!

Greatskate has the RBK Edge socks available for purchase in May. Good find on these socks though, going to try out a couple of pairs, can't beat the price.

Nice find, pissed the canada socks are gone, but I have been waiting to try the socks for some time.

Greatskate has the RBK Edge socks available for purchase in May. Good find on these socks though, going to try out a couple of pairs, can't beat the price.

30" in length? Unless you are Chara...who needs socks that long?

If you are talking about the gamewear socks they are not authentic edge socks but are socks "based" on the edge uniforms, just like the premier jerseys are.

They're tighter so I imagine the 2 inches difference isn't that much with the stretching of the fabric. No salestax here in California ordering from River City so the $12 for shipping is not bad.

Isn't that little black rectangle on the top of the sock velcro?

Isn't that little black rectangle on the top of the sock velcro?

Possibly. But, it isn't pictured on the white socks...just the blue/red ones

30" in length? Unless you are Chara...who needs socks that long?

Me :D Hopefully I can get you some shorter ones though.