Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

atheadrick

Nike Swift Olympic Hockey Socks

Are the EDGE socks cut this way as well...or are they "tubes" like regular socks, just the space aged materials?

No, edge socks are not nearly as tight. Let me get a side by side pic up for you.

100_0245.jpg

Standard adult on left, XL+ EDGE in center, and regular Swift on right. While the EDGE looks larger, there is much less stretch to it. I don't need any tape with EDGE, and I sure as hell won't with swift.

They only sent me 2 pairs out of the 3 that I ordered. By the time I got home from work their call center was closed so I sent an email.

Which was MY pair, haha. <_<

I hope we can get my pair anytime soon!

Dammit....still no socks for me. And seeing some of you guys who ordered multiple pairs and had the orders screwed up is making me nervous.

I got the 3 pair I ordered yesterday. Czech red, Czech white, Slovakia blue. I just went to the basement locker room to try them on. I am 5'6", 150 and wear Nike V14 13" SGs. These socks were snug tight around my mini Marty St. Louis calf! I like the velcro for attaching to my Shock Doctor short. That idea is great. I will bring my other socks with me to the rink just in case these are not right. I don't know how TBLfan got his leg inside these socks! They are Swift Tight!!

thanks for those pics. Im going to have to order a pair now (if there are any left, seeing as almost everyone in this forum ordered some :P )

I got the 3 pair I ordered yesterday. Czech red, Czech white, Slovakia blue. I just went to the basement locker room to try them on. I am 5'6", 150 and wear Nike V14 13" SGs. These socks were snug tight around my mini Marty St. Louis calf! I like the velcro for attaching to my Shock Doctor short. That idea is great. I will bring my other socks with me to the rink just in case these are not right. I don't know how TBLfan got his leg inside these socks! They are Swift Tight!!

I am about the same size, had trouble getting them on in the dressing room and when you hit the ice you are stunned (or at least I was) at how well them move.

Not easy, my calves are 17.5-18" unflexed. I'll need to start getting dressed 5 mins earlier, haha. ... <_<

I got my Slovenia pair today, the white Czech pait didn't come.....dammit. I called RCS and the guy I spoke to there told me that someone came into the store and bought up a lot of the stock, messing a lot of the internet orders up.

He asked me if I wanted a different pair of socks and told me he wouldn't charge me shipping, so I went ahead and got the Canada third socks (which are basically Blackhawks third jersey socks). Still kinda pissed though....I really wanted those white socks. :angry:

I got my Slovenia pair today, the white Czech pait didn't come.....dammit. I called RCS and the guy I spoke to there told me that someone came into the store and bought up a lot of the stock, messing a lot of the internet orders up.

He asked me if I wanted a different pair of socks and told me he wouldn't charge me shipping, so I went ahead and got the Canada third socks (which are basically Blackhawks third jersey socks). Still kinda pissed though....I really wanted those white socks. :angry:

Were you billed for two pairs of socks?

Were you billed for two pairs of socks?

Yeah, but on the invoice there was a "SO" (meaning sold out, I assume) next the czech pair along with (-9.99). The rep told me they would be crediting my account, but I told him to just charge me the extra $5 for the canada socks as long as I didn't have to pay for shipping.

Told me the same thing. He's going to find out what he can and try to find some options for me, hoping he calls back sometime soon.

I ordered Czech red and Czech white and Slovak blue and i recieved Czech red and finland blue. Pretty disapointing but oh well. At least i got some

I got mine today, no problems, easily the most anticipated pair of socks I've ever bought in my life.

Dammit...did you get the white czech pair? If so, I'm gonna steal them out of your bag next time I see you. I'm going to watch your playoff game tomorrow night ;)

I ordered Czech red and Czech white and Slovak blue and i recieved Czech red and finland blue. Pretty disapointing but oh well. At least i got some

I would call RCS and tell them what happened....they should be able to help you out.

if anyone dosn't want their finland blue or their team canada reds' i'll take them... i ordered them on tuesday still haven't recieved any, but i ordered the czech red and the slovak blue

Dammit...did you get the white czech pair? If so, I'm gonna steal them out of your bag next time I see you. I'm going to watch your playoff game tomorrow night ;)

Yah, white & red Czech. I will email the league ahead of time and make sure we wear white tomorrow. I'm sick as a dog right now but I still think lil Brian Boyle will be able to score some goals. Keep your meat hooks off my stuff.

Yah, white & red Czech. I will email the league ahead of time and make sure we wear white tomorrow. I'm sick as a dog right now but I still think lil Brian Boyle will be able to score some goals. Keep your meat hooks off my stuff.

I tried my Slovenia ones on tonight over one of my Jofa 8090 shinguards and they feel and look great....which makes me more furious that I didn't get the white ones sent to me too! I wanted the white ones even more than the blue ones. :angry: