Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jasper

new apple range unvieled

Not bad. My brother somehow managed to fuck my Nano up pretty bad, so I'm back in the market. They look damn good to me - I wonder how long until the campus store gets them in...

im just disappointed that apple did make the games compatible with the nanos, what the hell that really makes me angry seeing as i just sold my video to buy a nano.

The new Nano's look really nice, but no full screen Ipod and that Itv thing sounds kinda nice but no recording abilities and TV tuner like the WMC and Tivo so that also sucks. I was expecting alot more since I will be a converting PC to Mac in the next spring when the Leopard comes out of his cage and when the Macbook Pro are equiped with the Core 2 Duo chip. Even maybe by spring 2007 the Core 2 Quad will be out.

I have to say im dissapointed. The new nano looks amazing, but what happened to the new regular ipod everyone was talkinga about? No touch screen?

Ya I heared that to it never happened though.

I'm actually going to order a shuffle. The fact that it's that small and has a clip coupled with the fact that it's flash memory instead of a hard disk (read: no moving parts) means that it'll be perfect for clipping onto my pocketless shorts when I go to the gym. And with a gig of memory, I can easily slap a pre-game/pump up playlist onto there. :D

Hmmmm.. the 30gb ipod video is only $250 now..

Might be high time to get another one (I had to sell my last one to help buy a wedding ring).

Now that the iPod video has gone down to 250, I think I may have to pick one up to replace my Nano, which I hate. It's a rip-off. 4G's for 250?! You could get 30 for 299!!!

Now that the iPod video has gone down to 250, I think I may have to pick one up to replace my Nano, which I hate. It's a rip-off. 4G's for 250?! You could get 30 for 299!!!

They dropped the price on the 4gb ones too.. they are only $200. The 8gb nano is the same price as the 30gb video now.. :rolleyes:

I feel horrible I bought a Nano now... Now I'm just gonna wait for the 6G iPod instead of using my horrible Nano. Now for '07... 6G iPod or Hockey equipment.... Tough decision ;)

They dropped the price on the 4gb ones too.. they are only $200. The 8gb nano is the same price as the 30gb video now.. :rolleyes:

He might have meant 4th generation not 4 gigabytes.

I already got a Nano though, when it was 250. I got it for Christmas, and I was happy, but when I found out that the 30G was only 50 bucks more, I was extremely dissappointed

I already got a Nano though, when it was 250. I got it for Christmas, and I was happy, but when I found out that the 30G was only 50 bucks more, I was extremely dissappointed

I'm the same way. I want the small size, but the ability to stick every single song on my ipod vs having to sort through what I actually want on there won me over.

I know he was talking about his 4th gen.. I was just pointing out that the new 8gb nano is the same price as a video.