Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Louie

Post Your Team's Jersey(s) Thread

Great job by Dave Delisle at GeekyJerseys as well as Alkali Hockey.

What is the quality like on their jerseys? They have some awesome designs...

What is the quality like on their jerseys? They have some awesome designs...

GeekyJerseys? Fantastic. Seriously... I have their original Ghostbusters design and I wish I was on a team that wore them :) They're amazing.

I can snap some photos for you, if you'd like.

GeekyJerseys? Fantastic. Seriously... I have their original Ghostbusters design and I wish I was on a team that wore them :) They're amazing.

I can snap some photos for you, if you'd like.

I will second this. I also have the Ghostbusters and what I received was of a far higher quality than I had hoped to get. I was so impressed with the quality that I ordered another design.

I will second this. I also have the Ghostbusters and what I received was of a far higher quality than I had hoped to get. I was so impressed with the quality that I ordered another design.

Just got the Los Pollos Hermanos, Bay Harbor Butchers and waiting on the Captain America jersey, but I love them. Great quality. Good for some laughs, as well.

Also, do you play with Jay or was he just modeling for you?

Sweater from my work team. I had no idea Adidas even made jerseys but they are hands down my favourite to wear.

558831_10151812248891769_1199783904_n.jp

Sweater from my work team. I had no idea Adidas even made jerseys but they are hands down my favourite to wear.

558831_10151812248891769_1199783904_n.jp

Which battalion? I used to have the same employer, back when the office was in Calgary.

Which battalion? I used to have the same employer, back when the office was in Calgary.

1st up in Edmonton. In fairness I am just a guest worker, I've been attached in for over a year now so they let me play.

I was in Charlie Coy of the first back when they used to be based out of Calgary. If it's the battalion team you play for are they still really good? Back in they day they were crazy good, hockey came first for those guys 6 months of the year. Had the full weight and support of command. They had a hard time finding competition at their level to play against.

wxzz.jpg

The maroon of the gloves does not really match the crimson of the jersey. I got the gloves for the gold, as the Dragons have some gold in them. Those are Komodo Dragons, which are indigenous out here, and actually live on some islands close by. I have been up close and personal with this species :) (not recommended, I did not realize how dangerous they are when I encountered them - lucky)

Komodo dragons have such vile spit that it will instantly infect you if it bites you and starts rotting your flesh. The claws arnt great either.

And they are hostile.

GeekyJerseys are awesome. I have their original ghostbusters jersey, and considering they Link jersey they have up now. Literally the best quality jersey I've ever owned.

The quality is phenomenal, over half a season without a single fray! Plus the numbers are double stitched. You just have to wait till they are doing a run of the Jersey you want otherwise you could be waiting a few months to get it.

I wore my Los Pollos Hermanos jersey to one of our high school practices and the kids burst out laughing when I walked into the locker room. I've worn the Bay Harbor Butchers to open and I have yet to wear Captain America. It's becoming addicting. How many hockey jerseys can I wear?!