Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Louie

Post Your Team's Jersey(s) Thread

How much do the Geekjerseys aprox run for?

Buying a single jersey is gonna run around $95, with our order of 15+ I think I paid $75. Everyone says we look like salsa bottles haha.

I bought the Ghostbusters, and loved it. I bought the most recent Captain America one, and it was wrong. Emailed them back, never heard anything. I won't be buying from them again, which sucks because they have some cool designs.

THE BAY HARBOR JERSEY IS UNREAL - I WANT ONE NOW!!!!!!!! :ph34r: I have a Black Lab named Dexter.

Yeah I have sent in the online remake request from each of my emails. I guess 3 isn't enough to make a new run. ;)

Also I just started watching dexter and didn't know what the jersey was from until I binge watched the show about a month ago. It's just a real good design.

Yeah I have sent in the online remake request from each of my emails. I guess 3 isn't enough to make a new run. ;)

Also I just started watching dexter and didn't know what the jersey was from until I binge watched the show about a month ago. It's just a real good design.

Yeah I love the design. I did the same with my emails. It's too bad this isn't my teams jersey. Love the design. Love everything about it. I would still buy one for practice though...or just to adore and hang on my wall.

Yeah I love the design. I did the same with my emails. It's too bad this isn't my teams jersey. Love the design. Love everything about it. I would still buy one for practice though...or just to adore and hang on my wall.

Agreed. If you were able to personalize it a little more for a team name it would be golden. i would probably also take out the blood slide on the back, looks like a Japanese flag sitting there by itself. it would look awesome as a shoulder patch on each side though

maybe its just the camera but the blues look much different than on their site. looks like on yours the blues above and below the boat are different as well. also their site shows the backing behind the lacing as a dark blue as well as yours not having (as far as i see) the neck blood splatters. weird, maybe different runs. both are still cool and i want them, not trying to get you down.

Your Captain America is the one I ordered: the darker royal blue. What I got was a sky blue jersey, which doesn't at all match. Also, the letters for the name on the back are 5" tall.

The maroon of the gloves does not really match the crimson of the jersey. I got the gloves for the gold, as the Dragons have some gold in them. Those are Komodo Dragons, which are indigenous out here, and actually live on some islands close by. I have been up close and personal with this species :) (not recommended, I did not realize how dangerous they are when I encountered them - lucky)

Awesome jerseys and I have to admire the color matching Oggie ergo grip. Nice touch!

Awesome jerseys and I have to admire the color matching Oggie ergo grip. Nice touch!

Thanks Neal. The jerseys were designed years ago by someone else (we have alot of Canadians on our team, seems like whoever designed these, just cloned the Team Canada jersey and threw a Komodo Dragon on there). The red Oggie ergo grip was just by chance- I was looking on eBay to pick up a few of these grips (as the website has been sold out for some time), and the only guy selling these had a big stock of red. At the time, I did not even think, "Great, these will match my jersey." At the time, I would have preferred gold, to accentuate the gold in my NXG sticks that I was using at the time. Thus, in this instance, my fate was, and continues to be, auspicious.

Finally got our jerseys!

Nice set! Socks, would be cool as Kings set but w/ a pink stripe!

What is the team's name? Co-Ed, Men's or Women's / League or Tournament?

Nice set! Socks, would be cool as Kings set but w/ a pink stripe!

What is the team's name? Co-Ed, Men's or Women's / League or Tournament?.

Thanks. Men's beer league. The name of the team is Delirium Tremens.

Finally got our jerseys!

*photos of sick jerseys*

Is the elephant crest an original design or adapted from another team? I've been trying to find examples of elephant-based sports logos for a long time.

Is the elephant crest an original design or adapted from another team? I've been trying to find examples of elephant-based sports logos for a long time.

I took some reference logos but I did the final design. I am now working on the away logo.

deltreawaysm_zpsa5af309e.jpg