Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

connor

Other sports photos

I high-socked it because I'm too leggy for Manny pants anyway, plus I never liked that look. Stirrups + coloured socks were the way to go. Then again one of my teams had striped stirrups and that was better than the standard ones.

I never really liked the way i looked with them down but when the pants kept falling down every game i just kept them down except for when the whole team had their socks up. It just got annoying after awhile and i was hitting better than i ever had so i kept it for superstition too.

I always wear my pants down. Not dragging in the dirt but the perfect legnth. I find it looks weird wearing high socks , especially when I have my gear on. (I'm a catcher) . Now wooded bats are the way to go. We had to start using them this year. I find it weird how in the states you guys use aluminum for so long, even NCAA. When some of the player in that have a s much power as those in the MLB. Wood has such a nice feeling when you make good contact.

Not just high socks, you need sanitaries and stirrups. I played like ass in school, but I literally got a compliment every game for wearing stirrups and using a wood bat.

But you don't use a wood stick, interesting!

/shitty ball player

//wears high socks

///waiting for a decent pic

Hell I wore high socks playing slow-pitch less than a month ago.

I always wore stirrups but they are kinda hard to find nowadays. Had to settle for long solids.

Not just high socks, you need sanitaries and stirrups. I played like ass in school, but I literally got a compliment every game for wearing stirrups and using a wood bat.

But you don't use a wood stick, interesting!

/shitty ball player

//wears high socks

///waiting for a decent pic

I have wood sticks, and they do occasionally get broken out. If composite sticks sounded as disgusting as aluminum bats, trust me I'd use a woodie. I may be pitching in my high-schools alumni game, so stay tuned.

Image091.jpg

As promised, bad pic but it'll have to do!

If it had hair.......I'd take it to the movies and buy it popcorn.

Black is always so simple, yet always so sexy. Great looking machine.

It was a good day of fishing the "Sportsman's Paradise" in Venice Louisiana.

Limited out on Red fish, Red Snapper, and hauled in 17 Brown and Speckled Trout. ;)

IMG_3116.jpg

IMG_3126.jpg

IMG_3141.jpg

I'll live vicariously through my daughters, especially since I haven't seen anyone rocking a camera at our softball games.

My favorite picture is still the one I posted a few years ago in the Hockey Pictures thread, but this is The Big D's favorite, cuz I'm not in it....

baseballgirls20072uo6.jpg

baseballgirls20072uo6.00367d1bd3.jpg

l_df02684de0a05d1f2ad66a0a120e4971.jpg

l_9f2b812a41d9561ce368d147aa8a6d9e.jpg

070607_1124a.jpg

*my apologies on the photoquality. i think the only camera we had on the boat was cell phone.

i almost feel ashamed to put up those baseball ones since im not wearing high socks. it was never really a consistent thing for me, mainly just what mood i was in before the game. i do wear them up for my softball team. ill try and get some of those up here too

LkptTiger, i think it the angle my sister took the picture, she's eleven lol

but you can kinda see the slope in the grass, a shallow "U" shape, wenat throughout right and center field. It made it look deceivingly short. everyone was swinging for the fences that day

Hey 'Tiger....golf's a classy sport...pull up yer pants *L*

At least I'm wearing boxers, eh? There's a pretty good probability that I'm not wearing 'em on any given day...but that particular pair of pants fits a bit more "relaxed" than most of my others, so I figured I'd slip the underwear on.