Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EBondo

My little Warrior Rant.

So most of you on here have heard me praise Warrior products at least once. I must say, after today, I'm extremely dissapointed. In the past 2-3 weeks, I've broken two Dolomite blades. It makes me questio ntheir durability now, and if I should go back to using Warrior products ever again. I don't have the money to shell out for a new stick or blade every two-three weeks, and I don't think I'll ever go back to Warrior. Maybe I'll have to go to Bauer, or back to Mission. I never break blades, and this is just pissing me off. :ph34r::angry::angry:

/rant.

This is number two. The first blade cracked all the way along the bottom, like the Synthesis blades were famous for. The 2nd one cracked from top to bottom in the middle of the blade. So, today I picked up an 06 Easton Synergy ST.

How about this... I help out with equipment on our local junior team, and one of our vets had a Dolomite, used it last week in the game and broke it. So they sent it back, and this week he wanted the MacDaddy, so we got it for him, and last night was the first game he used it, and another clean break.

So thats two BRAND NEW sticks in two games.

How about this... I help out with equipment on our local junior team, and one of our vets had a Dolomite, used it last week in the game and broke it. So they sent it back, and this week he wanted the MacDaddy, so we got it for him, and last night was the first game he used it, and another clean break.

where on the stick did it break?

how are the AK27's?

Since AK27's are repainted 1100 standards (I think), their durabilty shouldn't be much different than that of the Dolimite (since Dolimite's are 1100 tapered).

where on the stick did it break?

The dolomite broke in half and the MacDaddy broke about 6 inches above the fuse point.

how are the AK27's?

Since AK27's are repainted 1100 standards (I think), their durabilty shouldn't be much different than that of the Dolimite (since Dolimite's are 1100 tapered).

AK27 = Inno Commander....

Zach

i like my dolomite except for the fact that its not the flex advertised on the shaft

yeah, same. i got the 75 flex, but really should've just got the int 70 flex.

but it's been holding up good for me so far. knock on wood.

funny thing is that my Inno blades never cracked or chipped.

That's strange - with the exception of the True-1, I found the Innos (shafts and blades) to be kinda brittle. I loved the feel and performance of the 1100, but I broke A LOT of them.

My Dolo blade broke in the Checkered pattern weave. I got my warranty replacement and so far so good with that one.

if you have ne dolomite sticks broken at the blade i'd like to take the shaft off your hands to make into taper shafts. please let me know if anyone's interested.

are the dolomites fused or can you heat them and take out the blade?

i bought 2 dolomite blades when i bought my dolomite shaft. i have had no problem with either, and they have been amazing knock on wood.

Same here, except I am still on my first blade (Fedo). It's held up amazingly well.

if you have ne dolomite sticks broken at the blade i'd like to take the shaft off your hands to make into taper shafts. please let me know if anyone's interested.

what flex?

I got 3 AK27s for my camp 2 months ago and still have all 3 of them playing everyday sometimes(2-3 times a week) 2 times a day and they still look as strong as when I bought them. and this is playing in a pretty decnt league too.

I skated with my brother's team this weekend and the hoodie worked well. Definitely the best product of theirs that I've used.

I got 3 AK27s for my camp 2 months ago and still have all 3 of them playing everyday sometimes(2-3 times a week) 2 times a day and they still look as strong as when I bought them. and this is playing in a pretty decnt league too.

any torqing?

what blade are you using and hows the feel?