Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wingsfan7777

another ebay dummy?

I asked the seller, his reply.

"yes everybody knows that he uses sher wood sticks and his contract is up at the end of the year and all the manufactureres want to sign him to a stick contract and all that sort of junk. it is nothing new. it was used at a practise probably because he was trying out new things for his upcoming contract. and this is also probably why he does not have his name on it and why he threw it over the boards. all the companies want to sign him so he is probably demoing all his different options. so yah i know my facts i do not need to be told to get them right"

Hmmmm

I asked the seller, his reply.

"yes everybody knows that he uses sher wood sticks and his contract is up at the end of the year and all the manufactureres want to sign him to a stick contract and all that sort of junk. it is nothing new. it was used at a practise probably because he was trying out new things for his upcoming contract. and this is also probably why he does not have his name on it and why he threw it over the boards. all the companies want to sign him so he is probably demoing all his different options. so yah i know my facts i do not need to be told to get them right"

Hmmmm

I thought he had one more year left on his Sher-wood deal? Sounds like a load of shit in any case.

So just a follow up... I emailed him asking if he had a picture of the actual twig and/or Sidney using it, what model it was and where he saw practice and when..

he replied with: "it's the usual white one" and he'd send a picture (never did) and why would he have a picture of "some guy using some random stick".

I replied that he went out of his way in Pittsburgh to go "check out this sid the kid" not "some random guy" at an "open" practice (you know how many "open" practices they have?) yet he's "not really a fan of hockey" etc... I told him if I was going to bid on such an item that I would like something better than just his word and that "the usual white one" doesn't tell me which model it is. He replied again that he thought he sent me a picture already and he'd do it when he got home.... Still no model number and still no pic with 3 hours to go. I hate people who pull this kind of crap.

Sadly, another idiot bought it. Why would you buy something like this from a guy with TWO feedback!!! And from Saskatchewan!!! (I was born in Regina so I have every right to smack talk SK :P )

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-EASTON-RIGHT-HAND_...1QQcmdZViewItem

Im from u.k and don't know if this is usual price for z-carbs in america, sure seems alot though! or must be one of those new easton ops's painted to look like wood, hhmm :)

one of the lads here bought 1 for about £20

lol was at the lhs the other night £20 was wat they were charging

? I think i'm missing something, but to me that seems like a pretty good deal: Si-Core and TPS Response for 125 US.

Hello I am selling a Perfect condition Easton Synergy Stick the newer model right hand and shannon curve. It is 100- flex. Stick was used in 2 PRACTICES never games.

How did the seller mess that up? The name is right on the stick. The seller even took a picture of the name. :lol:

The seller is also from Michigan...Oakland, Michigan. You'd really think he'd come a little closer on the name.