Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wingsfan7777

another ebay dummy?

hmm not so much an idiot but.."Most of you know what these are and what a nice pattern they are" well i know i dont know what a zubov curve looks like and with no pic i can only imagine..and i know im not the only one who doesnt know what that looks like.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pro-Stock-Easton-CNT-S...1QQcmdZViewItem

Pretty good price though!

There was a Wade Redden Mission L-2 on ebay earlier today, ended i think, total price was like $20, but shipping was like $60 to the US and $90 to Canada.

Lol...

"*Stick may not actually improve your on-ice game. Chances of improvement depend on player’s actual skill and not the stick the player carries. Carrying a Slick Synergy Brand stick may, however, improve your chances of scoring off the ice with a member of the opposite sex."

Lol...

"*Stick may not actually improve your on-ice game. Chances of improvement depend on player’s actual skill and not the stick the player carries. Carrying a Slick Synergy Brand stick may, however, improve your chances of scoring off the ice with a member of the opposite sex."

hey, with 12 bids i guess people are going for it haha