Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

XXXX

also note that the quoted post was written on October 24th, 2006- long before the catalog was out and before the skates even showed up in the NHL- and the question was answered long ago, in this thread. pay attention and read the whole thread before posting..

I have to admit, they're growing on me....

Have to agree. Didn't think too much of them at first glance but more and more I find myself thinking they look better every time I see them.

I guy at our eastside LHS told me the Vapor 40s will be a high volume skate unlike the 30s? Is he full of crap?

Help me out. Explain???? Thanks

Is he full of crap?

Yes.

Thanks, that's what I thought. I specifically asked him if this was simply the new model of the 30s and he said "no." He actually told me that the 40s are NBH's answer in this line for high volume. That's rather irritating. <_<

check out theses.... noticed gaborik was wearing a weird skate/holder combo that threw me off... brought up a picture, vapor XXXX boot with 'minnesota wild green' blade holders.

41ACC81152E34A1D83936ACA9940DD0C.jpg

F9EEA5BC464F42F7BD98DFE9D0A21FD8.jpg

pretty cool. not my favorite of colors, but cool none the less.

On totalhockey.net you can pre order the XXXX skates and you gain some points ( 1 point for 1 dollar) and you gain 1000 points for the XXXX so maybe these skates will be the first pair to reach the 1000$ in LHS and i'm curious to know how many people are interested. So do you think these skates will be very popular ?

No, they won't hit $1000 dollars. The reason they'd be giving the points away for a pre-order is because they get to gain interest on that money till they arrive/ship out.

Their price has been mentioned a few times. Not sure of it myself as I don't really care for these, but it's less than One90s if I'm not mistaken.

NikeBauer has a ridiculous call-for-price policy that prohibits retailers from displaying prices and forces consumers to call for information. In addition, NikeBauer has essentially required that TotalHockey disconnect the points on the Breakaway membership from a 1 for 1 relationship so that consumers again are left in the dark--an explanation of why you see the 1000 points on the Vapor XXXX Custom.

NikeBauer has a ridiculous call-for-price policy that prohibits retailers from displaying prices and forces consumers to call for information. In addition, NikeBauer has essentially required that TotalHockey disconnect the points on the Breakaway membership from a 1 for 1 relationship so that consumers again are left in the dark--an explanation of why you see the 1000 points on the Vapor XXXX Custom.

Okay, are you an idiot or what?

It prohibits online retailers to undercut retailers by selling them online. This way, they are phone orders, not done online. If your lazy ass can't pick up a phone and call them in, then I really feel sorry for you.

Don't be jeolous because an idea was pursued and they got NHL guys to wear them.

Yeah, and it probably was one of their many plants on this site. Who do you think has been feeding us info on their "unique" dyed holders?