Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

XXXX

Jealous?

What are you, 5?

Sorry, but I've had more impact on product than dyed holders. Read up on me, you just might be surprised.

I never bashed your little idea, I just bashed the fact on how you tried to get people to buy them on here. Now, let's think about it, you're coming to me to push your idea - obviously your site doesn't get the traffic mine does.

I don't run the site. I have just gotten holders from them and was treated fairly. I think they have done a good job and have gotten a few NHL guys to wear there product. I'm not going to bash anyone, if you come up with a hockey idea I salute you. Ultimately I think if you have made an impact on the game or it's equipment in anyway than the game will be better off.

I don't run the site. I have just gotten holders from them and was treated fairly. I think they have done a good job and have gotten a few NHL guys to wear there product. I'm not going to bash anyone, if you come up with a hockey idea I salute you. Ultimately I think if you have made an impact on the game or it's equipment in anyway than the game will be better off.

gretzky wore colored holders way back in the day.

i dont see how recently you or youe people have gotten nhl'ers to wear colored holders

Man you people only here what you want to hear. Perfecta blades were colored a long time ago. What I said is that they pursued the idea not invented it. Man get the jury out start the hanging.

http://www.modsquadhockey.com/forums/index...mp;#entry383257

http://www.modsquadhockey.com/forums/index...mp;#entry382521

Sure you don't work for them?

Dude, do you think I'm an idiot?

I know what Total Hockey is and I know they have 5 retail outlets in Missouri.

This is totally not worth my time. Need to save time to give manufacturers real ideas.

He wasn't arguing. You've gotten your warnings for being dumb.

kosydar Warned on Yesterday, 01:20 AM

Added to warn level Second offense- Posting negatively in a sale topic with no intent to buy.

JR Boucicaut Warned on Feb 7 2007, 07:02 PM

Added to warn level Violation of rule #1 -

1. If you don't have anything useful to add, don't say anything.

JR Boucicaut Warned on Oct 13 2006, 05:25 PM

Added to warn level Racist comment

Chadd Warned on Apr 19 2006, 12:42 PM

Added to warn level Posting negatively in a sale topic with no intent to buy.

Plus, they're called mods, not gods, so they aren't always right. Therefore, arguing with a mod shouldn't get a warning anyway.

I just realized after reading above that I have a warned box under my sign on name. Did not know what the heck that was until now. Sorry off topic. OOOPPPS.

I like how he goes from one extreme to the other, saying how the skates are nice, but he is really interested in the Sickick, like the grip on it is some kind of myth which came to life.

JR's post was funny too... :blink:

How about these posts? Pretty glad they dont post here.

those skates r gay 9k pumps r way better

4 sur d00d day r da kooli5t eva!!11! ashamed0005.gif

Not trying to put doubt in anyone's mind here, I think the skates are hot, but something I've noticed. Nate Gerbe and Dan Bertram on Boston College both were wearing them when I saw them play in my hometown a few weeks back, and since then both have switched back to XXX. Also, last I saw Jason Blake he was wearing 30's again too (this was about two weeks ago against the Bruins and I haven't seen him since, might have been a one-night switchback). There's someone else who's name is escaping me that also switched back after a little while. Could there be any reason for this beyond just not wanting to switch mid-season? Any word on the performance compared to the 30?