Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

XXXX

Oh, what the hell, it's my day off and I'm bored and we need some life in here...

vxxxx.jpg

And before anyone starts asking questions -

1 - they're not mine (G-14 classified, baby)

2 - they come out NEXT YEAR

3 - no idea on price

4 - it is an updated skate - just like the XXX was to the XX

I like it. Maybe I'll feel differently later.

Interesting looking skate. Once again thanks for the pics JR. The outsolde looks like the Flexlites, but the overall shape of the boot resembles the Vapor XX and XXX's. I'm still trying to figure out if i like them or not. JR, one question, do you know if they will have regular LS2's or some new holder?

Life Expectancy? More or less than one year? They aren't as ribbed as the previous ones. DO you know if that will translate down to the lower models or just mean less pleasure for her?

Thanks for the pic. I like them purely for the novelty of having some new skates to check out, but like some people have already said - very quest like. Have they gone for a plastic toe cap this time?

Well done...and to answer another question, the XXXX will stay with the LS2 holder and like JR said, the Supreme line will maintain the LSP

You guys are funny.

When ONE90 pics came out it was the huge tendon guard...and that one turned out to be normal, right?

Funny haha...?