Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
BK

Best bands that you're not listening to.

A bunch of my friends (yes, most are asians :P) love Kpop...sigh I'm Chinese and all but cmon, I'm a hockey player first, the music and the lifestyle dont mix well... LOL

Haha try being the one who brings the speakers to the games.

Teammate: "Nice, put the music on!"

*Play random kpop*

Teammate: "What the heck is this!!"

Needless to say, it`s not difficult to find something to chirp me for. :tongue:

Haha try being the one who brings the speakers to the games.

Teammate: "Nice, put the music on!"

*Play random kpop*

Teammate: "What the heck is this!!"

Needless to say, it`s not difficult to find something to chirp me for. :tongue:

"gee,gee,gee,gee baby baby" fuck me :facepalm: I hate that crap LOL

i'm really surprised no one listens to awesome bands like

This is Hell

Zao, one of the best hardcore bands to exist.

i picked up the two recent albums by Far East Movement, turned out to be pretty good choices.

also picked up some Four Year Strong albums good listen there

Funeral for a Friend's new album is damn good too

you cant beat listening to Tiger Army either

lately i have been picking up my old Crowbar albums too

Four Year Strong is meh. I have a lot of friends who really enjoy them. They have some great songs though.

Funeral for a friend hasn't had a good cd since "hours" in 2005. I haven't listend to this new cd they put out in 2011 but I hope its better than there last couple attempts.

Four Year Strong is meh. I have a lot of friends who really enjoy them. They have some great songs though.

Funeral for a friend hasn't had a good cd since "hours" in 2005. I haven't listend to this new cd they put out in 2011 but I hope its better than there last couple attempts.

four year strong has some good songs but they're not the best pop/punk ever

Funeral for a Friend's new album is pretty good but their first two albums and their ep's were amazing

i'm really surprised no one listens to awesome bands like

This is Hell

Zao, one of the best hardcore bands to exist.

i picked up the two recent albums by Far East Movement, turned out to be pretty good choices.

also picked up some Four Year Strong albums good listen there

Funeral for a Friend's new album is damn good too

you cant beat listening to Tiger Army either

lately i have been picking up my old Crowbar albums too

I've seen This is Hell a couple times when they were touring with bands I like, I can not get into them. Crowbar is sweet but I don't like any of the other bands you've listed. However, I use to love Zao but I haven't listened to them since like 2004 and just to be nit-picky in a friendly manor: they're metalcore, not hardcore. Haha.

I'm into bands like Terror, Bitter End, Cold World, Trapped Under Ice, Alpha & Omega, Blood for Blood, Comeback Kid, Harm's Way, Defeater, etc... so our styles aren't to far off but I've always been extremely picky about my music.

I've seen This is Hell a couple times when they were touring with bands I like, I can not get into them. Crowbar is sweet but I don't like any of the other bands you've listed. However, I use to love Zao but I haven't listened to them since like 2004 and just to be nit-picky in a friendly manor: they're metalcore, not hardcore. Haha.

I'm into bands like Terror, Bitter End, Cold World, Trapped Under Ice, Alpha & Omega, Blood for Blood, Comeback Kid, Harm's Way, Defeater, etc... so our styles aren't to far off but I've always been extremely picky about my music.

Beats me, when i met Daniel Weyandt he himself told me they were a hardcore band from before he was with them, granted their new album isnt amazing at all.

Metalcore is more of bands like As I Lay Dying, It Dies Today, Confide, Bury Your Dead, Bleeding Through, and Norma Jean and Unearth.

As far as the Metalcore genre you can thank the Metallic Hardcore generators in the amazing band called Botch. I do love Terror, and Comeback Kid (the only thing to come out of Winnipeg worth while next to Toews). Adamantium, Throwdown, old Poison the Well, H20, Gorilla Buiscuits (if they count in that category), Dead To Fall, The Acacia Strain's old albums, old Haste the Day, Dead Like Me, and of course, Black my Heart and Converge

I'm really picky about my music, i can't just listen to anything that sounds like something they have to have their own style in some sort of form, but i'm always on the hunt for something that is awesome.

four year strong has some good songs but they're not the best pop/punk ever

Funeral for a Friend's new album is pretty good but their first two albums and their ep's were amazing

Agreed, I just spent the past weekend listening to the new CD. Has hints of "Casually Dressed & In Deep Conversation" and "Seven Ways to Scream Your Name"

No where near the same, but it's probably the closest they will come to that old sound, seeing as they don't have the same guitar player and the lineup has changed a bit.

heres whats on my game mix lately:

The ghost inside

D.R.U.G.S

Parkway drive

August burns red

Asking alexandria

rise against.

Drugs is former chiodos singer craig owens new band, they're really solid just saw them. and super pumped for august burns red new cd in june i think it is.

The ghost inside

D.R.U.G.S

Parkway drive

August burns red

Asking alexandria

rise against.

Drugs is former chiodos singer craig owens new band, they're really solid just saw them. and super pumped for august burns red new cd in june i think it is.

awesome :) DRUGS is on Warped tour this year (yeah I'm going LOL), you checking it out?

Chiodos is good, esp Intensity in Ten Cities

Anyone listen to old school metal and rock like Iron Maiden, Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, Black Sabbath, Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth, etc?? Nothing like pulling into the rink parking lot blasting metal and having all the hockey moms give you that look haha

Anyone listen to old school metal and rock like Iron Maiden, Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, Black Sabbath, Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth, etc?? Nothing like pulling into the rink parking lot blasting metal and having all the hockey moms give you that look haha

i only love one metallica album, Kill Em All, thats the best one ever to me that whole album is just pure solid, Megadeth and Slayer are always getting play on my itunes or ipod. Not big on Iron Maiden though never been able to get into them.

Zeppelin are gods, the whole thrash scene isn't my particular favorite genre but can be great when you're in the right mood.

Skyscrape- those guys are pretty freakin' badass, remind me in a way of Clutch. Good stuff.

Edited by lampliter87

Zeppelin are gods, the whole thrash scene isn't my particular favorite genre but can be great when you're in the right mood.

Skyscrape- those guys are pretty freakin' badass, remind me in a way of Clutch. Good stuff.

They are a band from Denmark! The lead singer idolizes Johnny Cash, Elvis, and Social Distortion. I saw them live and it chugged along so fast and hard you feel like you are on a runaway train!

The ghost inside

D.R.U.G.S

Parkway drive

August burns red

Asking alexandria

rise against.

Can't wait to see ABR and their new cd!

DRUGS kinda isn't that good sadly. I'm not impressed. I was never a huge chiodos fan though. I did like the Isles & Glaciers project he did though.

Woe Is Me is someone you should check out.

Huge fan of Blood for Blood, Comeback Kid hasn't been the same since they changed singers.. but still like broadcasting... the lead singer of defeater is one of my friends from my hometown, solid dude. I really like what terror preaches during their live shows

Seriously, Coheed & Cambria. An acquired taste mainly because of Claudio's vocals. People say they are but, no they are not an emo band and they are not poppy at all. Gotta be my favorite band and people generally only know Welcome Home, A Favor House Atlantic, and The Suffering by them. Totally worth checking out some of their other stuff such as In Keeping Secrets Of Silent Earth:3, Everything Evil, Here We Are Juggernaut, No World For Tomorrow, 21:13 the list can go on but, thats what I usually start people off with.

haha i like C&C, like you said I only know Suffering,Running Free and Welcome Home, very epic music imo, great pump up before hockey too

Seriously, Coheed & Cambria. An acquired taste mainly because of Claudio's vocals. People say they are but, no they are not an emo band and they are not poppy at all. Gotta be my favorite band and people generally only know Welcome Home, A Favor House Atlantic, and The Suffering by them. Totally worth checking out some of their other stuff such as In Keeping Secrets Of Silent Earth:3, Everything Evil, Here We Are Juggernaut, No World For Tomorrow, 21:13 the list can go on but, thats what I usually start people off with.

Coheed has been one of the best by far EVER bands that i have ever seen live, truly amazing.