Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
BK

Best bands that you're not listening to.

My brother. Self taught guitar player. I actually thought there was a second player in the shadows until the closeup on his hands. Not sure if this is an original song. Sounds like it could be a Paul Simon song. From the AMP Festival in Nova Scoita in 2009.

Anyway to get more of the stuff hes done? I really enjoyed that, I've always been fascinated by musicians that play like that. A few years ago I watched a guy on one of the late shows that had about a 2 dozen pedals to some kind of looper that he could control with his feet and he went through and created loops with the different pedals and crap to give him a backing beat then played his tune. I think he took longer getting the loops going before he played the song then the actual song itself but it was a good performance....

A few really great bands that basically no one listens to are

• Hockey (no joke that's the bands name check out their song- song away)
  • Hadouken!
  • Hollerado

'The Damned Things' is a sick new band. Lead singer from Everytime I Die, Guitarist and guitariat/bassist from Anthrax and Drummer and guitatist from Fall Out Boy. Here is the single but the CD top to bottom is so solid. Video is a little silly but whatever.

Edited by RiSeOnFiRe

I like Rusko. I couldn't see him in Oakland last night because I had a playoff game. =( Least I had what amounted to the Game Tying and Winning/Go Ahead goal in our game.

i'm really surprised no one listens to awesome bands like

This is Hell

Zao, one of the best hardcore bands to exist.

i picked up the two recent albums by Far East Movement, turned out to be pretty good choices.

also picked up some Four Year Strong albums good listen there

Funeral for a Friend's new album is damn good too

you cant beat listening to Tiger Army either

lately i have been picking up my old Crowbar albums too

Edited by Thinkingjack

Been listening to a ton of Beirut. This crazy musical collective that combine many styles and topped off with a haunting, eastern European folk overtone. Incredibly original.

I have been listening to a lot of Black Stone Cherry and The Answer. Both are great rock bands.

Black Stone Cherry has a harder sound to them along with a southern rock feel.

The Answer is just full on rock with a classic rock feel.

Hello Tokyo,

Yelawolf

Cee Lo Green

Adamantium

Alkaline Trio

Emperor

Meg & Dia

Lower Class Brats

Big Boi

and a lot of Watatah, he's quickly becoming my favorite new Dominican artist

Yelawolf is on Warped Tour this year, gonna go see? AT was on it last year I think.

Meg and Dia are pretty good too

Yelawolf is on Warped Tour this year, gonna go see? AT was on it last year I think.

Meg and Dia are pretty good too

i'd love to see him, but i dont think he's in the arizona stop.

meg and dia have been a pleasant surprise of how good they turned out to be.

You know, just throwing this out there...and there might be a ton of MSHers who question this. Does anyone on the board listen to Kpop :questionmark:

A bunch of my friends (yes, most are asians :P) love Kpop...sigh I'm Chinese and all but cmon, I'm a hockey player first, the music and the lifestyle dont mix well... LOL