Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pantherfan

Borat Movie

Borat Sagdiyev (originally Borat Karabzhanov) is one his characters. So is Ali G. The actor, whos actual name is Sacha Baron Cohen, is a British comedian.

VERY FUNNY if you like that kind of sense of humor. I do...so I will be ROTFL on Nov. 3rd.

You tube search "throw the jew down the well"

It's borat in a country bar somewhere inthe states. Its a rednecky bar. But by the end of the song, the whole bar is singing along with him "throw the jew down the well"

Highfive, sexytime

Damn, that has to be NSFW. Bastards.

I'm sure you've seen it before, its the pic of Sasha Cohen spreading her legs on ice. I doubt thats NSFW unless your boss is an asshole.

Definitely surprised at how funny it was. I was a Borat fan on Da Ali G Show, but I figured the movie would suck. I was laughing the entire time.

I can't beieve they left that in their for the US

We only edit out the sex in movies in America.

I saw it saturday night and my side still hurts.

Chadd, We definetely saw some things that were worse than sex.

'There was some blacking out, but I saw some things that I'll unfortunately never be able to unsee, yet it was hucking filarious.

I haven't seen it, but I've seen lots of clips online already. (although I'm told this is one time where there is LOTS more than you've seen in the previews).

Has anyoen seen the scene with Borat in the Antique store...it may be from Da Ali G Show...not the movie. But, it is one of the BEST pieces of physical comedy I have ever seen.

I haven't seen it, but I've seen lots of clips online already. (although I'm told this is one time where there is LOTS more than you've seen in the previews).

Has anyoen seen the scene with Borat in the Antique store...it may be from Da Ali G Show...not the movie. But, it is one of the BEST pieces of physical comedy I have ever seen.

The antique thing was in the movie.

How many of you guys that have seen the movie watch da ali g show? Just curious. Around here I hear people around me going "did you see the ber-ott movie". UGHHHH pronounce his name right. Half the people around here even think he really is from kazakstan.

How many of you guys that have seen the movie watch da ali g show? Just curious. Around here I hear people around me going "did you see the ber-ott movie". UGHHHH pronounce his name right. Half the people around here even think he really is from kazakstan.

Im a big fan of da ali g show. I actually like all the shows on showcase like trailer park boys, kenny vs spenny etc.

Half of my roommates have been doing the Borat voice all year. The other day I made reference to the show and none of them knew that there was such a thing. How can you do an impression of something if you've never even seen it?