Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cavs019

Stick with the most pop

In venturing for my latest stick, given that i shoot primarily snap-shots, which stick would you guys say has the most pop, kick, snap or however you want to refer to it in regards to shooting.

I liked my 1100, but found the "pop" on the Xn10 was incredible and by far the best I've used. I'm not sure if it was the blade, or the shaft though.

I liked my 1100, but found the "pop" on the Xn10 was incredible and by far the best I've used. I'm not sure if it was the blade, or the shaft though.

I thought the 110 was nice but nothing really special. The XN10 was pretty nice but I can't find a good curve for me in a flex I like. I used my R+ the last couple of nights and I really like it, mostly because it's so similar in feel to my old Responses. The best zip I've had on a shot lately has been from my Hespeler Nemesis Alpha, I even noticed more zip on backhanders.

I find I can rip snapshots with ease with my Vapor XX. I'm using a pro stock 112 flex. It's a slightly open mid curve. Also, my backup stick right now is a TPS Tricore (X-Stiff) with a Kovalev retail Innovative graphite blade...it shoots nicely.

i'm partial to an easton t-flex with a long hosel blade. i get a better all around shot with that than my pro stock tapered 1100 shaft.

How is the XN10 blade as far as puck feel compared to like a Si-Core with the gel in it ? Pretty stiff ? Anyone use both ?

i heard the stealth is excellent for shooting. the best i have used was probably a grip synergy. actually z-bubbles have a nice kick to them.