Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hidious

Kovalev with white Reeboks?

I've just notice Kovalev has some crazy skates tonight. From what i saw, they looked like white 9k's. I'm trying to find a picture, if anybody can help.

I've try searching the forums and i really hope i'm not making a fool of myself by bringing up old news. If it's the case, call me every name you want and throw me rocks :)

BTW those skates are awesome IMO.

You're right, he has his regular CCMs. I saw those reeboks only once in the warmup and i'm starting to think i may have some visual or mental issues. Don't bother with me until i can proove my statements.

Sorry for wasting your time. <_<

Kovy is sporting new 9k white pumps.I seen them with my own two eyes hanging in his stall on Sat,I took a nice close up picture of them cause I figured everyone on here would wanna see them,I am sending JR the picture now...He'll post it for us... Enjoy...

Yeah, I saw them on RDS tonight, they showed a clip of him at practice this morning and he had em...

Never saw them in a game tho and I see all games...

Looks like those won't hit retail either...

Thank god i'm not crazy! Looks like he did not fall in love with them because he went back to his CCMs after the warmup or the first period, i'm not sure.

Anyway, i'd buy them if he's not using them. :D

Edit: I'm probably wrong about him wearing them in the warmup tonight, i think i just saw this clip from practice just before the game. I wasn't really paying attention.

Edited by Hidious

Thank god i'm not crazy! Looks like he did not fall in love with them because he went back to his CCMs after the warmup or the first period, i'm not sure.

Anyway, i'd buy them if he's not using them. :D

Edit: I'm probably wrong about him wearing them in the warmup tonight, i think i just saw this clip from practice just before the game. I wasn't really paying attention.

they might not be game ready yet, plus they showed him this morning because they where saying how he had a ankle sprain, dus the reason for showing his feet... he did look tender and grimaced one or twice...

Yeah he wore the new white 9k's during the morning skate but he wore his old CCM's during the game.

And they re already for sale :D [url=http://cgi.ebay.com/Custom-CCM-795-ULTRA-WHITE-Tacks-Skates

Edited by BIG

JR...those skates look AWESOME!!!! And, thanks for the pics.....Great room.

Is it just me...or do a lot of those sticks look like the have very flat curves?

That skate is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. ANY chance of getting that style?

I like the original 795s a lot more than the RBKs. Silver/grey and white just don't go well together.