Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EBondo

RBK 9k O-Tech Stick (pics added by JR)

i thought they weren't making intermediate? or does 85 fall under senior flex for rbk sticks?

85 has always been senior from every composite manufacturer.

To update the status of the O-Stick, we are starting to deliver the O-Stick to NHL players for the playoff drive. More game winning goals to come...

armstrong9k2.jpg

armstrong9k.jpg

im going toplay in the "Hockey Night in Boston" sponsored by Rbk and apparentally, I get to demo these sticks in the game. I'll make sure I get back on here and let you know what I think. I'll also see if I can keep a couple so if you want one, keep your eyes peeled on ebay.

On saturday I was at the Devils v. Caps game and i had front row seats. Scott Gomez uses the 9kO and it looked great.

On saturday I was at the Devils v. Caps game and i had front row seats. Scott Gomez uses the 9kO and it looked great.

yeah he started using it a while ago and must've liked it

i'm going to get it one way or another :D

im going toplay in the "Hockey Night in Boston" sponsored by Rbk and apparentally, I get to demo these sticks in the game. I'll make sure I get back on here and let you know what I think. I'll also see if I can keep a couple so if you want one, keep your eyes peeled on ebay.

terrible tourney, better off in chowder cup

terrible tourney, better off in chowder cup

what, where and when is the chowder cup?

Wow, he's brutal. Is that picture self-parody or is he serious?

It just goes along with his shtick. Chadd seems to be one of the few that don't like Razor...

what, where and when is the chowder cup?

You have got to be kidding me.

That said: PAGP11002280411.jpg

PAGP10502280353.jpg

is this the best response i am going to get, or can someone actually help me out?