Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

David Perron

I really hope the Blues are dumb enough to give up on him... and trade him to Ottawa or Montreal, so I can see more of his games!

The Blues have a ton of young players, someone is going to get lost in the mix along the way. If Murray is the coach for the next three years, it wouldn't surprise me if David if David does get moved.

his goal of the board the other night...between TSN (Sportscentre/That's Hockey) and NHLN...I must've seen it a dozen times. Great hands....strong legs to keep moving. Excellent goal.

Made Plays of the Week too.

He just stayed himself. Disagreement and issues with his coaches have been the story of David's life, from what i've heard around here (he's a local). I'm pretty sure it's one of the reasons why he played very low-level minor hockey. He's just not the kind of player to fit into a "system" and that's why, as JR said, they try to "mold" him.

But honestly, David Perron was drafted for his amazing offensive skills and stickhandling ability and IMO, he delivers just as advertised. Anything else is just a bonus for the Blues, as long as he isn't held responsible for the opponent's goals (i don't think that's the case). If i had made my own way to the NHL in less than 3 years, i'd also stick to the winning recipe that made it possible which isn't typical checking-line physical play and intensity.

David Perron is a Great Hockey player Period

He is only 20 years old and as We speak is improving every day

The Recent Problem is no Big Deal, The Blues where not really demoting him or punishing him. He needed a little rest because for a couple of games he looked quite frankly tired

He was back with TJ Oshie and McDonald on Saturday and All of his powerplay time was back

One thing I will tell you about David Perron watching him the last 2 seasons with the Blues and you can bank on it. He may be down sometimes but you can be sure he will not be out. He will actually come out and play stronger. EVery time he has been challenged Perron Comes out with a Great Performance

From what I have heard on the Radio and Televisions Interviews and Such. He is a great Person who Speaks well of the Fans his coaches and his teammates

He has been one of the Best Things that have happened to the Blues organization in the last 10 years and I hope he stays a Blue the rest of his career

Because he sure is fun to watch night in and night out.

Do You Have Any Clue How To Properly Use Capital Letters?

you must have just missed the thread on correcting and criticizing grammer...

Here's the short version: it's kinda a dick move.

You must have just missed the thread on correcting and criticizing grammar...

You must have just missed the thread on correcting and criticizing grammar...

I don't intend on pleasing everyone. :shrug:

He just stayed himself. Disagreement and issues with his coaches have been the story of David's life, from what i've heard around here (he's a local). I'm pretty sure it's one of the reasons why he played very low-level minor hockey. He's just not the kind of player to fit into a "system" and that's why, as JR said, they try to "mold" him.

But honestly, David Perron was drafted for his amazing offensive skills and stickhandling ability and IMO, he delivers just as advertised. Anything else is just a bonus for the Blues, as long as he isn't held responsible for the opponent's goals (i don't think that's the case). If i had made my own way to the NHL in less than 3 years, i'd also stick to the winning recipe that made it possible which isn't typical checking-line physical play and intensity.

That would be a shame for David. Talent gets you in the game but intensity and being able to play the coach's system is what keeps you on the team. Beer leagues are filled with talented guys who refused to buy into a total game. I hope Mr. Perron doesn't become one of them.

Chippa's got it right. How many grinders and 4th liners in the NHL could dance around the majority of players in the world? Most of them. I'm sure they all dominated at some sort of level but had to adapt to a role sooner or later. It's great and all to be your own player but you don't want to stand out and be "that guy" who shuns coaches. That kind of stigma will get you out sooner than later.

David played his best game in awhile tonight and was rewarded with a great fluke goal that will make all the highlight shows, basically he flipped the puck in toward the net from outside the blueline and headed to bench on a line change and the puck skipped past Bryzgalov for a goal.

beautiful goal by david tonight - goalie never had a chance! :P and it was the game winner too!

It was the GTG...not the GWG.

By beautiful, you mean outside the blue line, near centre ice dump in right? :P

There has been no maturity problems with Perron this season. (This is not directed at anyone only the original writer)

The writer of that story is largely uninformed

This season it is only a matter of consistency and getting the most out of David on a nightly basis

Andy Murray has not mentioned maturity or anything like that this season. Not once from anything I have read or heard.