Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

David Perron

and another beautiful, game winning goal from David tonight. picks up the puck along the boards at the blueline, reverses down, cuts across to the top of the circle and lets a quick shot go over the shoulder, short side on Bryzgalov.

by the way, the Pronger rumors are baseless, adding Pronger would give the Blues $22 million in salary on defence next season. David's not leaving St. Louis.

"The Blues are going to make a serious pitch for Ducks D Chris Pronger and could be offering up LW David Perron as part of a package in return."

http://www.ottawasun.com/Sports/Senators/2...584361-sun.html

you know, it's funny and a little sad how stuff like this grows legs, the local St. Louis columnist Bernie Miklasz made a small note in his "bits" column last Sat about the idea of getting Chris Pronger

from Feb 28th;

Reading Time, 3 minutes

Free T.J. Oshie, Patrik Berglund and David Perron.

Give us The Kid Line!

If the Blues make a trade-deadline run to acquire Anaheim defenseman Chris Pronger, Perron would most likely be part of the deal. ... The Blues have the NHL's best penalty-killing rate (88 percent) since Jan. 1.

later that night it gets mentioned on HNIC's Hot Stove and now other media outlets pick it up as " the Blues are trading Perron for Pronger"

nonsense

Went to the game last night - sat 6 rows up dead center ice. I took 436 pictures...haha

How many are actual keepers? Gotta love digital....take pics EVERYTHING and sort it out later. That an expensive practice if you're buying film.

Went to the game last night - sat 6 rows up dead center ice. I took 436 pictures...haha

haha. You better have relayed my message to Perron. Freaking goon!

Perron was all over the ice and as much as it sucked, the goal in OT doesn't get much sweeter. Amazing shot.

Felt like I was sitting next to a Japanese tourist the entire game. Hope some of them came out good.......but my guess is that you went cross-eyed DL'ing them and inspecting them all on the comp.

Juggling the puck

About to line up to shoot

Yeah, he just had to pick the spot RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. I'm trying to take a pic of Chris Mason. :P

Different version

Scoring the goal in the scramble

Waiting for a pass

Suicide

Suicide 2

OOF

"OK, JR, I see you. Now stop taking pictures!

GOON!

You feel shame

Spreedizzle made me do it

Smile, TBLfan!

My lil bro plays for the Lightning

Okay, not really, but the resemblance is there

Game over

...and onto the next town

I have tons more, these are the ones I just quickly did up. It was a great experience, wore the Draft jersey, lots of Blues fans were questioning me on why it had 07 instead of 57, so I had to explain. One of the guys didn't believe me but guess he figured it out when the team got on the ice for the pregame skate and David slaps the glass right in front of me with his stick as he's skating on. Sum'bitch.

How many are actual keepers? Gotta love digital....take pics EVERYTHING and sort it out later. That an expensive practice if you're buying film.

just out of curiousity, what camera were you using ?

Spreedizzle made me do it

- I did......but the blonde with the long straight hair was the one that was cookin' my grits. ;)

Smile, TBLfan!

- HEAD......MOOOOVE!!!!!! That melon is Ginormous!!! ;)

Olympus E-410 SLR

hmm, i figured you would be using a slr camera. Some of those pictures look pretty sharp. Also, its kind of hard to snap 436 pictures with a point and shoot camera.

i don't know if you have any interest in trying to take action pictures, but you definitely need a slr camera to freeze the action.

Haha oh poor TBL - Spree and I were clowning on him through text.

Asshole! Actually, it was pretty damn funny. Sorry about dippin out, I got your text on the interstate, LOL. A little late to stop at that point.

In todays Boston Globe Kevin Dupont reported this:

Blues couldn't get Phil

The big trade that the Bruins and Blues talked about in general terms but never shaped into a specific deal: Phil Kessel for Keith Tkachuk and David Perron, the 20-year-old left winger picked 26th overall in the 2007 draft. It would have given the Bruins their big body up front for this season and a highly-skilled prospect. Perron has a slick skill set and took stats of 9-29 -38 through 63 games into last night's action.

Blues couldn't get phil

No disrespect to Tkachuk or Perron, but I'm glad the they didn't make that trade. I think Kessel is a big reason the B's are in the position they are.

Atmosphere at Lightning games?

Lots and lots of away team fans. Many times a 50/50 ratio. It sucks. All these people were Lightning fans when they were winning, but now show up and scream for the visiting team. We used to have one of the loudest and solid home team crowds in hockey- not anymore.

Tampa is a very fickle sports town.

In todays Boston Globe Kevin Dupont reported this:

Blues couldn't get Phil

The big trade that the Bruins and Blues talked about in general terms but never shaped into a specific deal: Phil Kessel for Keith Tkachuk and David Perron, the 20-year-old left winger picked 26th overall in the 2007 draft. It would have given the Bruins their big body up front for this season and a highly-skilled prospect. Perron has a slick skill set and took stats of 9-29 -38 through 63 games into last night's action.

Blues couldn't get phil

No disrespect to Tkachuk or Perron, but I'm glad the they didn't make that trade. I think Kessel is a big reason the B's are in the position they are.

The Bruins are in contention for the cup this year, partly due to Kessel. Trading him for just about anyone would have been a mistake.