Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

David Perron

Amazing goal from Perron tonight! Muscled his way in one on one.

ADD ANOTHER!

Hattrick tonight?!?

Edited by PWBIII

awesome game tonight by David, possibly his best game as a pro. 2 great goals - the 2nd on a highlight real play by Oshie with a dish to David for the finish, he almost had the hattrick on a backhander late in the 3rd. The crowd really is rallying around David and it's great to see his game continue to develop.

i love seeing them show john davidson up in the booth after goals - i think he is the only president/gm/govenor in the league that regularly shows emotion - you can tell he just really loves the game

i love seeing them show john davidson up in the booth after goals - i think he is the only president/gm/govenor in the league that regularly shows emotion - you can tell he just really loves the game

I loved JD when he used to call the Rangers games. Class guy.

Nice read!

David Perron is a rare talent, a high-end offensive prospect with an attitude.

Notice the attitude after his beautiful first goal against Dallas. I love it. B)

got my season ticket renewal packet today from the Blues and guess who's on the "Benefits For Season Ticket Holders" brochure - #57 himself, and in the enclosed "Letter From John Davidson" is the line "We have excelled with the explosive play of TJ Oshie, Patrik Berglund and David Perron..."

and once again during last night's game, David's brilliant play setting up McDonald's goal, the fans - myself included - came out of their seats when he broke into to offensive zone.

GOON!!!

MOTG107031423_1024x768.jpg

lol, too bad they we're playing the Canadians and it wasn't a certain player on aforementioned Canadians or I'd have a real jerk-ass joke but... :)

Edited by TBLfan

another great game from David tonight, 1 goal, 1 assist, 2nd star, great power play goal, quick snap shot, popped the water bottle, this team can be frustrating but they are fun to watch

this is what i heard, from one of my friends, but didn't david perron played midget b? I heard that from a guy i go shinny with a lot, and apparently has good connections to the perron brothers

how long has he been using the ak27? all the times i'd seen pics of him earlier this season he was using the one95 - or is he just switching back and forth?

MOTG106031423_800x600.jpg

Edited by camhockey16

Has he totally abandoned the idea of switching back to his whites...or maybe next year?

I remember last year they painted his skates because they didn't want a rookie having flashy skates or something to that extent, but I think I also remember something being said about he needs to establish himself more before he got to wear the white skates.

Perron played very well agains't Vancouver last night and his effort on every shift was noticeable as well.

Luongo was unbeatable for Vancouver but the Blues deserved better.

Keep it up David the Blues need you the most coming down the stretch run.

Perron played very well agains't Vancouver last night and his effort on every shift was noticeable as well.

Luongo was unbeatable for Vancouver but the Blues deserved better.

Keep it up David the Blues need you the most coming down the stretch run.

agreed, he played a very noticeable game! He was definately the standout player most of the game.