Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NWoodhockey17

Nike ID

so whats the tactile grip like ?

consider it like a 3-d checkerboard type grip. Although fairly smooth, it is easily felt through the palm or your glove. Probably my 2nd favourite feel, after the easton grip lite

i wish there was another way of getting XXX lites without the annoying grip. just a p106 would do. dang.

Im pretty sure he meant there was a way to get the vapor xxx-lite without the mild stick'um on the retail versions, without spending $300+. could be wrong... jesus why am i up so late

Im pretty sure he meant there was a way to get the vapor xxx-lite without the mild stick'um on the retail versions, without spending $300+. could be wrong... jesus why am i up so late

exactly. thank you. i would rather not go through all of the customization, although it is kind of fun. the stick'um is just a bit much for my tastes. i'd love it with the textile.

i know the feeling. i have absolutely no reason to be up, but here i am. thankfully i'm off tomorrow. your signature rules, by the way.

you can fill in all options online with greatskate like a normal online purchase.

anyone know the weight of the one90??? they dont seem to advertise it in the specs ive seen

I went to the B&R sports in Michian that had the ID program there, but they wanted me to wait 3-5 weeks for the stick. Don't get me wrong, the customization is cool, but not for $250 and 3-5 weeks. They did however have a stick sent to them that had the B and R name on the stick, as a demo. Truth be told, it looks just like the regular composite. But, it is sold as the premier option of a stick.

Another thing that i thought about though, just for the stick industry, is that inventory and stick production could be really good for NBH if they do this right. Remember how Easton produced quite a few Gaborik curves, and because they didn't sell well, now they're taking a loss on them at various LHS and online stores. Instead of producing a set amount of sticks with differnet flexes, curves, and patterns, now they can cater to the customer.

It'll be interesting to see if the other stick companies pick up on this idea. I know christian hockey had the name thing on their Torch already.

Couldn't find the answer via Google search, but is the P14 Bauer's version of a "Hull"? 6 lie, medium length blade, open mid-toe, "square" (looks rounded) toe...

I went to the B&R sports in Michian that had the ID program there, but they wanted me to wait 3-5 weeks for the stick. Don't get me wrong, the customization is cool, but not for $250 and 3-5 weeks.

Not for nothing, 3-5 weeks for a custom composite stick for Joe men's league is pretty darn quick.

Couldn't find the answer via Google search, but is the P14 Bauer's version of a "Hull"? 6 lie, medium length blade, open mid-toe, "square" (looks rounded) toe...

If by Hull you mean the Iggy clone, then no, that would be the P12 but with a 7 lie. I'm still wondering if they didn't mess up the lie on the P71 and P12 since the 71 was always a 7 but is now listed as a 6.

I just spoke with JR about getting real information to post in the Pattern DB regarding these patterns. Since these patterns are now more widely available, we feel it's time to add them to our other retail pattern information. By an amazing coincidence the Nike truck will be at his shop tomorrow and he has promised to get the curve descriptions and real world observations to clear up some of the questions and confusion.

I just spoke with JR about getting real information to post in the Pattern DB regarding these patterns. Since these patterns are now more widely available, we feel it's time to add them to our other retail pattern information. By an amazing coincidence the Nike truck will be at his shop tomorrow and he has promised to get the curve descriptions and real world observations to clear up some of the questions and confusion.

You rock Chadd.

Instead of producing a set amount of sticks with differnet flexes, curves, and patterns, now they can cater to the customer.

Yeah...and it's only a matter of time til you can just buy them direct. :rolleyes:

11-4. Wanna work? I need one more.

It's already here, as they are leaving it in the parking lot tonight.

Overnight in Detroit? Shit, it's going to be up on blocks and burned out by tomorrow at 11.

I haven't heard that shit on a car since I left Miami.

They did say that they have a new horn on the truck now that they can play different songs...