Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DarkStar50

If you could be one player, who would it be?

I would have to go by positions.

Goalie: Grant Fuhr

Defense: Larry Robinson / Ray Bourque / Chris Chelios

RW: Guy Lafleur

C: Gretzky

LW: Luc Robitaille

Firstly I'd like to be myself, I have the time of my life everytime I step on to the ice.

Secondly I'd like to be Gretzky for everything he achieved, his skills, vision, and because he pretty much won everything going. (I heard he came 2nd in voting for a Vezina a couple times!)

Steve Yzerman.

Quiet, class act, leader on and off the ice, always put team over personal achievement.

Have to agree. He is my definition (and the one I use for the best example) for a hockey player

Sidney Crosby: is a great playmaker he has good vision of the game he leads the nhl in points and out of the 27 players who have scored 20+ goals, Crosby is 3rd in shooting % having taken 112 shots and hes only 19.

While I would love to be an NHL player, I wouldn't want to be anyone else to achieve that. As for the type of player, who wouldn't want to be a star? If I would have been lucky enough to have the talent and hockey had been an option for me as a kid, I like to delude myself into believing that I would be a third line, grinding, character player.

Forsberg, I'm 16, he's been my idol ever since I've first known about other teams then the Habs, so I'd say for about 10 years now, always been my favorite player, I'd be him for these reasons and to make sure he out ages Gordie Howe

Crosby. He plays the same game I do (albeit slightly better), is blindly loved by most, and only a select few point out his flaws.

Fixed your post. ;)

I'm not a goalie, but I would have to say Martin Brodeur.

...but I wouldn't whine about Ovy's mirrored visor. ;)

Crosby. He plays the same game I do (albeit slightly better), is blindly loved by most, and only a select few point out his flaws.

Fixed your post. ;)

...and I was trying NOT to start the whole Crosby argument.

Hey: I'll be the first to take issue with a few of his habits *ducks*

If I was a d-man Id love to be Scott Stevens. That guy threw some devastating checks.

Dunno which forward id want to be.