Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wolfpack_1986

Vapor XXXX stick?

LOL JR, we keep editing the same posts. OY! i just changed this back to my original post, that got triple posted. :lol: my computer barfed on MSH i think.

but i like the paint job its a fuel/vapor/one90 combo lookin thing...

and i cant resist... IS IT THE VAPOR XXXX??!?! :-p

on the bottom of the picture, the last part of the stick you see... I think I see two XXs(possibly more). hmmmm very interesting.

i think you can add sickkick because of the little black area, but it could be one90, depending on how you look at it

definitely looks like the first vapor XXXX stick sighting. I like how theres only one "X" on the lower part of the shaft.

I heard that it's good for wrist shots. So if you want to take a wrist shot buy the XXXX if you want to take a slap shot buy the one90. If you want to be able to take both kinds of shots buy both. -NBH rep

(obviously I'm not being serious)

the bottom near the single X kind of reminds me of a SickKick...anyone else get that feeling?

the bottom near the single X kind of reminds me of a SickKick...anyone else get that feeling?

This guy:

i think you can add sickkick because of the little black area, but it could be one90, depending on how you look at it

That stick looks awesome, hopefully they will offer it with a grip and non grip version UNLIKE the XXX's, that is the only reason I never liked the XXX's, that grip NEVER faded. sick looking stick, I may have my brother pick me up one from down there at the end of the Cane's season!

GO CANES!

Probably not - that is the color they are going with on the skates.

NBH has established white as the primary color with Vapor XXX Lite OPS for over 15 months. From the marketing perspective, its 1-2-3. They have got us on looks, now it is up to performance.

That stick looks awesome, hopefully they will offer it with a grip and non grip version UNLIKE the XXX's, that is the only reason I never liked the XXX's, that grip NEVER faded. sick looking stick, I may have my brother pick me up one from down there at the end of the Cane's season!

GO CANES!

I LOVE their grip, I'm happy it's never faded! But I can see some people wouldn't like it.

PS Great avatar, too bad it will probably go.