Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wolfpack_1986

Vapor XXXX stick?

I'm not a huge fan of the chromosome X's used towards the butt end, but other than that it looks sweet..hopefully they'll do different color combinations eventually. A blue and white would be orgasmic.

That is honestly one of the nicest looking sticks ever its second only to the BLUE mac daddy, but i hope it is as good as it looks and has better durability then the xxx-lites.

It is much more durable than the XXX's and there is NO Grip on it. The stick is tight and last I heard this stick was going to retail between 160-200$ AMERICAN

The stick looks even better in your hands. The red/black hologram effect on the shaft where the stick is dark is very well done and looks awesome. So, for shelf appeal this stick has it.

IMO all Warrior sticks are ugly. With the exception of the original Dolomite, and last year's AK27 shaft.

I'm not a huge fan of the chromosome X's used towards the butt end, but other than that it looks sweet..hopefully they'll do different color combinations eventually. A blue and white would be orgasmic.

untitled.jpg

kind of like that?

Pic is from the 2007 Holiday catolouge.

probably around 200-250 Canadian. would be my guess.

200-250CND for not the top of the line stick I don't think so.

200 CAD is like 180 US right, if yes, then that seems about right maybe a little less

the XXV wouldn't be 180 if the XXXX is $179.99.

its replacing the XX, so im just guessing that its pretty similar to the XX

The XX hasn't been in production for years.

its replacing the XX, so im just guessing that its pretty similar to the XX

The XX hasn't been in production for years.

Sure it was...just last year they were available in tons of colors.

XXV = XX Max Stick'um

Yes. Both D.E.T. technology.

I have a Bauer pro shaft that's about ten years old that has D.E.T. technology. It's amazingly similar to the original Ballistik shafts, even down to the ridges in the exact same spots.

But they were Ballistik-made shafts...you knew that :P

I even had one of the teal ones that I used, and then sold. It's just fun to see an old marketing term re-used. If I hadn't put actual reasoning in there someone would have disputed it.