Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

Alpha Nemesis now in stock

Here's what I've got, guys.

Smyth 260 flex 4 RH 3 LH

Smyth 300 flex 4 RH 3 LH

$149.99 for the Senior, $139.99 for the intermediate (which is a tad short. Basically same length as the others w/o an endplug.)

Orders will go through the store, so you'll have to call and submit credit card info. PM me so we can arrange a phone call.

Smyth is similar to what pattern again?

Roberts pro. I believe it's pictured in the one XN10 thread.

Does anyone have an anctual pic of the Alpha Nemesis? I have seen the pyro nemesis at epuck, but what does the Alpha Nemesis look like?

which one is the nemesis that came before the alpha? i have a GI nemesis with no foam on the blade..... looks exactly like the alpha,but shaft is a tealy gray color and dosent have the "A" on it

those are nice. So what is the roberts curve close to?

Inno Hull, nothing like any other retail pattern. You're actually going to have to look.

Smyth = Roberts = Inno Hull

mid-toe, 5.5 lie, little rocker, slight loft, angled toe.

Correct me if I'm wrong Chadd, as I haven't held the new Smyth pattern yet.

Smyth = Roberts = Inno Hull

mid-toe, 5.5 lie, little rocker, slight loft, angled toe.

Correct me if I'm wrong Chadd, as I haven't held the new Smyth pattern yet.

Close

It's a heel curve that opens up at the toe and curves more, very little loft, virtually no rocker and more like a 5 lie.

That sounds about right, but my Hulls and Roberts have definitely been 5.5's. If it's a 5, then you'd probably really dig it if it didn't curve again at the toe.

That sounds about right, but my Hulls and Roberts have definitely been 5.5's.  If it's a 5, then you'd probably really dig it if it didn't curve again at the toe.

It took a little bit of adapting to get used to the toe. It's the same curve they called Roberts last year, I just compared it to a Drury Z-Carbon 95 I still have in the closet and it's way lower. If you put the toe flat it will measure out to match a 5.5, if you put the middle flat with the toe and heel both slightly raised it is more 5ish.

EDIT:

The rocker on the Drury goes from 5-6 depending on what part is flat. It all depends on how you stickhandle and how the blade is laying when you measure it.

Damn, I'd normally jump on that but the curve sucks.  Let me know when you get a heel curve in stock.

With the problems they're having, I'd guess 2006. Assuming they're still in business.