Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mack

Batman: The Dark Knight

I got the email and put in my coordinates, but on the link it sent me all there's only a little flashing square on the picture that I can't click on. Pretty cool idea.

Edit: nevermind I guess what's flashing is just the part of the picture that my coordinates revealed.

What you did is removed a pixel of the first pic (Harvey Dent ad being defaced) and revealing a picture underneath that looks to be the Joker. Keep checking back and you'll see more of what's under there.

Maybe it went to your spam folder, if you have a web email address? You have five mins. to put it in as well as the email was this:

"tragicpast@ibelieveinharveydenttoo.com"

to me

I always say, you never know what a man is truly made of until you peel the skin off his face one piece at a time. Here is your chance to help:

http://www.ibelieveinharveydenttoo.com/sub...4f5684467c78c66

X = 76

Y = 190

Well here's what it's going to end up looking like. Dark and crude, matching the feel of the new series. I like it.

heathjokeribelieveinharlk6.jpg

Dark and crude, matching the feel of the new series. I like it.

I saw Spiderman 3 today and I wish it was darker and cruder. I was disappointed because I felt it was too cartoony.

i never got the email after i did the code and stuff....reason y?

I didn't get an email either checked both my reular folder and junk email, maybe its a hotmail thing <_<

I just checked the one with the Joker but when I go there it said that Page was not found but I highlighted the rest of the page and it had "Ha Ha" all over it

I take it you didn't see "Batman Begins" because yes, they're doing a "reboot" of the Batman franchise. After one movie I would say they've trumped the previous line of movies.

I just checked the one with the Joker but when I go there it said that Page was not found but I highlighted the rest of the page and it had "Ha Ha" all over it

Yeah, it was just up for a while after the Joker is revealed.

Well if you paste all the letters and take out the laughter, you get "s e e Y O u I n D E C e M b E R"

apparently this batman series is going to be completely different to the older series. Much darker and from a much different perspective

I take it you didn't see "Batman Begins" because yes, they're doing a "reboot" of the Batman franchise. After one movie I would say they've trumped the previous line of movies.

I did see batman begins but i thought it was just a prequel to the other 5, my bad.

No not a problem, I just thought you may not have seen it. It's no prequel as it's just a new franchise in its own right. It's going to be true to the 'good' comic qualities of Batman.

I must be missing a flash plug in or somethign...when I went to the address...I saw the Harvey Dent poster, but no instructions...or hot spots on it...it just loaded the image and that was it.

Which link, Radio? The first one I listed is Harvey Dent's site with his campaign add. The second one I added was a pic of that campaign add being defaced, which slowly turns/ed to a picture of the Joker that I posted. A real pic, not the really gay fake that someone else just posted a link to.