Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mack

Batman: The Dark Knight

Got some Dark Knight Trailer news from Dark Horizon's Today (http://www.darkhorizons.com/news07/070722j.php). Looks like a preview will be shown on Friday before the Simpsons Movie and from the description it's going to be amazing.

Also some Watchmen news is out as well, 3 parts have been cast apparently (http://www.darkhorizons.com/news07/070722h.php). Jackie Earle Haley as Rorschach, Billy Crudup as Dr. Manhattan and Malin Akerman (who some might remember as Freakshow's wife in Harold and Kumar) as The Silk Spectre

There have been rumors that a teaser trailer will come out with Simpsons. It's only a rumor but a synopsis has been posted at SuperHeroHype

? What are you talking about?

It was a joke lol. Some idiot in my houseleague was bitching about getting banned for posting a thread about jackass. He claims that it was the only reason why he got banned. From the crap that spews out of his mouth about gear, I would assume he got banned for being stupid.

edit: Anyways, I am going to the premier of Simpsons tomorrow night. I will let you know how the trailer is (if its not on the internet by then).

edit: Anyways, I am going to the premier of Simpsons tomorrow night. I will let you know how the trailer is (if its not on the internet by then).

I thought the teaser trailer was only showing in select cities and not attached to all Simpsons movies.

I thought the teaser trailer was only showing in select cities and not attached to all Simpsons movies.

I'm not sure.. I will let you know tomorrow.

I'm not sure.. I will let you know tomorrow.

Either way I bet the trailer will end up on youtube within a couple of hours after its debut

From Comic Book Resources

The Hollywood Reporter released today the final cast of director Zack Snyder's film “Watchmen,” based on the seminal DC Comics graphic novel by Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons.

Rorschach - Jackie Earle Haley

Dr. Manhattan – Billy Crudup

Laurie Juspeczyki/the Silk Spectre – Malin Akerman

Adrien Veidt/Ozymandias – Matthew Goode

Nite-Owl – Patrick Wilson

The Comedian – Jeffrey Dean Morgan

According to the Hollywood Reporter, actors Tom Cruise, Keanu Reeves and Jude Law were interested in appearing in Snyder's film, but refused to participate when it became clear that Warner Bros. were holding strong in regards to the budget.

Shooting will begin this fall in Vancouver, with Snyder employing many of the filming techniques he used in his previous comics adaption, “300.”

I will be disappointed with "many" of the filming techniques from 300, particularly since Watchmen is not an action comic. Maybe in the boat sequence, but definitely not while Rorschach is snooping around.

Jackie Earle Haley was really good in the movie Little Children, that was the movie he was nominated for the Oscar. He's got that creepy weird vibe now and I think he'll do well in the role. I do like the no really big name casting approach, Watchmen is more about the story and not a single person. I think they are avoiding it being something like Tom Cruise in WATCHMEN and are just going to go out and make the best possible movie.

Well, went and saw the Simpsons last night. It was a manager's test preview and there were no trailers before the movie..

Sorry guys.

Well, went and saw the Simpsons last night. It was a manager's test preview and there were no trailers before the movie..

Sorry guys.

guess we'll just have to wait for another week to see if there really is a trailer.

Sorry guys.

guess we'll just have to wait for another week to see if there really is a trailer.

Simpsons comes out tomorrow.

Fake?

Simpsons comes out tomorrow.

Fake?

Yeah, I'm thinking about Bourne Ultimatum that comes out on the 3rd.

And that trailer is definitely fake. It's been talked about on SuperHeroHype for the longest time as being a possibility. That image of the logo was taken directly from the website. It just looks like everything was spliced together and then a video recording of a screen was taken to make it appear as it was a movie theater.

You can also almost see both edges of a screen. Any cam movie I've seen was never able to get a wide a shot as that.

EDIT: I found the actual trailer, very very low quality:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nb4TstBBHYE

The link shows that youtube had to take it of its site due to a copyright issue with warner bros. Just a little heads up.

Yeah, I can't find it elsewhere.

When I can find another link I'll post it again.

I just got back from The Simpsons and no Dark Knight trailer. I was a little disappointed but the movie made up for it.

I saw it last night and it had it attached to it. Effective and definitely true to the word "teaser."

Loving the move of Heath Ledger as the Joker more and more, too:

joker.jpg