Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mack

Batman: The Dark Knight

what the hell is up with that link you posted mac?

Clicking each letter gives you a city and a place to find..

I have no idea where he's talking about in pittsburgh though.

After you click on the letter, the page burns away and you see the picture Mack posted. Click on the picture and it takes you to http://www.rorysdeathkiss.com/

You will see that he asks you to paint your face like the Joker, round up some friends and take pictures at big landmarks in your city and send them to the site, so they can post them.

The Pittsburgh one means, if you stand at the intersection of Liberty and Wood, you will see the marker for the T like they showed.

Another Iron Man trailer.

By the way, does anyone know what the first song is. I thought it was the song with the lyrics "I wish I'd never met you" where the guy sort of screams the chorus, but after listening to a few clips I'm not sure what it is.

Another Iron Man trailer.

By the way, does anyone know what the first song is. I thought it was the song with the lyrics "I wish I'd never met you" where the guy sort of screams the chorus, but after listening to a few clips I'm not sure what it is.

hey man, nice shot - Filter

I have heard that song a thousand times, but couldn't come up with the name. The answer was in the youtube comments.

I never would have guessed Filter. The only song I know by them, "Take A Picture," is a very different style. Thanks, Stranger.
It's from the album "short bus". Great album.

I guess ShockDoctor designed the batsuit? What's with the giant part on Joker's right? He doesn't look very demented with that white background either.

Can't wait for the movie though. I've always been a comic fan, and the dark stuff that the kids don't get is just sweet as can be.

I'm going to hope the white background is just for the photo shoot since these all seem obviously staged. The part does look goofy but I think the Joker's action and tones will be what conveys how demented he is. Appearance-wise the creepy aspect of him will be his rictus. I'm waiting on an actual trailer and my guess is that they have it attached to I Am Legend.

If I saw a badass Batman like that versus a coked out looking Joker I'd put my money dude in black..

I hope this movie is good. I want to know what it is Joker can do that makes it so hard for batman with all his ninja moves and magic gizmos to defeat him..

I saw that trailer with the Fantastic 4-2 or Resident evil 3...cant remember. Has there been an official word on who the second villiam is going to be?

Zach

Aaron Eckhart (Thank You For Smoking, Black Dahlia) is playing him. Very good actor, though the name escapes me he was the second choice to play the character.

Of course nothing's in concrete and there may be multiple villains, though that may be layered. Scarecrow is apparently going to be in this one and Two-Face may just be a cameo as Dent gets scarred during the movie.

Release date is still 7.18.07 as far as I know.

Seeing him get emotional in movies like The Pledge and Black Dahlia, I think he's convincing as a DA. As a villain, we'll have to wait but I hope he can get it done.

Seeing him get emotional in movies like The Pledge and Black Dahlia, I think he's convincing as a DA. As a villain, we'll have to wait but I hope he can get it done.

Like Michael Keaton in Tim Burton's first Batman. He wasn't what I thought would be a good Batman but did all right. I hope Robert Downey can pull off Iron Man. To me he isn't physically big enough for the part since Tony Stark is 6'1". I always thought someone like Eric Dane would have been a better choice. From what I've seen Downey does a good job with Stark's attitude, so maybe it will work.

Michael Keaton is the only good thing I can take from Batman '89. Jack Nicholson's Joker is just too goofy for me and doesn't work now that I'm older and re-watch them.

I think Downey will do fine since like you said, he's got the attitude down. Stark's stature won't matter much when he's in the suit.

hrposters1ll9.th.jpg

First six minutes have been posted too and good god, is this movie going to be awesome. I'm trying not to hype it up in my mind to set it up for disappointment but it's going to be awesome.

Could you post a link to the first six?

Or did you just read the reviews of the first six minutes screening in NYC? (I haven't been able to find anything but them through google)

-edit- Looking forward to seeing William Fletcher in this, he's the main reason I still watch Prison Break. -edit-