Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hidious

Gas prices

1.65 has been about the norm for a while down here. When I started my job it was up to 3.35. I fill up my 19 gallon truck for less than 30 bucks vs. about 65 a few months back. Soooo nice.

It's only $0.738 here in Toronto...but that's per litre. :(

Even at the current F/X, it's still cheaper to gas up in the States.

1.55 northern nj the only good part about living in this scumbag state we usually have some of the lowest gas prices

Hey, Jersey girls don't pump gas.

When I still lived in NJ took a road trip with my gf at the time to VA Beach. I fell asleep while she was driving and I woke up to her cursing up a storm. Asked her what was up......she said that the service in VA was terrible. She stopped for gas, waited in the car for 5 minutes and nobody even approached her car, and she drove away pissed off and cursing (about the time that I woke up) and was hauling ass lookin for the next gas station.

Silly Jersey broads. ;)

lol had the almost exact same story w/ my ex g.f i never understood why i have to let someone else pump my gas i know its insurance reasons but why only in n.j

$1.79-$1.88 around Rockville, Gaithersburg MD area and that is for Supreme the only gas for my baby

Unless the manufacturer specifically recommends higher octane for your particular car, it will not provide any added benefit. What type car do you have?

1.55 northern nj the only good part about living in this scumbag state we usually have some of the lowest gas prices

When I still lived in NJ took a road trip with my gf at the time to VA Beach. I fell asleep while she was driving and I woke up to her cursing up a storm. Asked her what was up......she said that the service in VA was terrible. She stopped for gas, waited in the car for 5 minutes and nobody even approached her car, and she drove away pissed off and cursing (about the time that I woke up) and was hauling ass lookin for the next gas station.

Silly Jersey broads. ;)

lol had the almost exact same story w/ my ex g.f i never understood why i have to let someone else pump my gas i know its insurance reasons but why only in n.j

Not only New Jersey, Oregon as well.

$1.79-$1.88 around Rockville, Gaithersburg MD area and that is for Supreme the only gas for my baby

Unless the manufacturer specifically recommends higher octane for your particular car, it will not provide any added benefit. What type car do you have?

He has an Audi with a turbo, IIRC. Most, if not all, turbocharged cars specify premium.

My Volvo calls for it, though I haven't put anything but 85 in after the gas prices went over $3. In Detroit area there was a $0.10 jump between grades, here in PA it's almost $0.60 between regular and premium. Terrible.

Silly Jersey broads. ;)

NJ and OR are the only states in the US to be full-service.

Nothing to do with insurance and everything to do with with low taxes on oil in NJ, therefore can employ attendants.

Well, yeah, but by them having such low taxes, they can still keep them employed and keep prices lower than most places in the country. The bigger gas companies avoid Jersey, lots of smaller companies there.

Well, yeah, but by them having such low taxes, they can still keep them employed and keep prices lower than most places in the country. The bigger gas companies avoid Jersey, lots of smaller companies there.

Granted I haven't visited many states, but Oregon's gas prices are usually pretty high. It seems like they're almost always above the national average. I've heard the same argument about keeping jobs.

Granted I haven't visited many states, but Oregon's gas prices are usually pretty high. It seems like they're almost always above the national average. I've heard the same argument about keeping jobs.

Every "natural resource" in Oregon is high in price. Actually, anything that an extreme liberal would deem as potentially damaging to the environment is high relative to the rest of the country.

69.5/L just up the road from me tonight.

You should be at the WJC game tonight! I would if it wasn't for this snow!

it's about $70.4/Litre here in Toronto

but i'm noticing more and more pumps are running out of gas, i've seen 5+ stations since saturday night fresh out of gas

i hope it ain't because of the low prices = lack of supply

69.5/L just up the road from me tonight.

You should be at the WJC game tonight! I would if it wasn't for this snow!

it's about $70.4/Litre here in Toronto

but i'm noticing more and more pumps are running out of gas, i've seen 5+ stations since saturday night fresh out of gas

i hope it ain't because of the low prices = lack of supply

Yeah I probably should have gone...I expected to be at work late...and given the weather, downtown is the LAST place I'd want to be. The parking around Copps is great when there are 3,000-3,500 at a Dogs game. 4,000-5,000 gets kinda shitty...15,000 in bad weather...NO THANK YOU!