Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JGraz15

2007 - 2008 new Unis

1360223394_4249bab72a_o.jpg

The nightmares are true...

Being a Dallas and NYR fan, I could live with these Stars jerseys IF they had green on them. They are not the Mighty Stars of Dallas so there colours should not be black and gold. Even if they only featured green on the sleeves where the stripes already are that would be a vast improvement.

All I can say is I'm so glad they don't look like other Edge jerseys (eg. Nashville etc) and I do like the design, but they should never have changed in the first place.

With this whole change of jerseys, change should be done in a way that is an improvement, not in a way that people will 'deal with' at best. Right now I can deal with what they are, but still will never like them like the old ones.

Here are some pictures of the new Wings jerseys in action. Thanks to redwingscentral.com. Pictures are from the Wings Prospect camp.

http://www.redwingscentral.com/camps/2007-...s/Sept10/10.jpg

http://www.redwingscentral.com/camps/2007-.../Sept10/02.html

http://www.redwingscentral.com/camps/2007-.../Sept10/05.html

ya know what...in action...they don't look that bad.

I beg to differ...shoulders look godawful.

maybe they'll get better after seeing them longer? :blink:

FYI that Toronto jersey from that website is fake, the stripes and strings are the same as the Boston jersey.

Colorado new jerseys are up at nhllogos.blogspot.com

I like the Avs jersey, they kept it simple and original yet I think the piping adds all the "new" it needs. I was hoping they wouldn't screw it up. The white will probably look better though as I've always liked the white better and think they overall just look better.

Leafs jersey just unveiled. Slightly darker blue. VERY plain, has no body stripes and no shoulder crests. Two stipes on each arm, and the bottom 1" or so of each cuff is a different colour (Blue jersey, white cuff and vice versa).

What? No digital pics off Leafs TV?????

Leafs jersey just unveiled. Slightly darker blue. VERY plain, has no body stripes and no shoulder crests. Two stipes on each arm, and the bottom 1" or so of each cuff is a different colour (Blue jersey, white cuff and vice versa).

http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/4963/leafjerseyjg8.png

gah! I was just going to post that image.

And it looks like a practice jersey.

http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/4963/leafjerseyjg8.png

gah! I was just going to post that image.

Tucker in CCM Pants...?? I'm surprised they didn't use Antro & Raycroft (RBK guys) as the models.

I wondered why Montreal used Lapierre & Huet to model...then I looked at their gear. All RBK.

Wow, add another one to the botched list. At least this one was an attempt at remaining traditional. With every one I see, the post about these designs being a horrible, short-term fad like cooperalls comes to mind.

I'm pissed.

The home jersey is TERRIBLE. Solid blue with solid blue pants? Wow, my beer league team has better looking jerseys than that. There was a reason every Leafs jersey since 1927 had at least one horizontal stripe at the bottom.

The road jersey I suspect will be marginally more acceptable if it has the same blue collar as the Marlies there, and the blue pants between white jersey and socks will break up the colour a bit.

But overall, wow what a disaster..I don't know how you screw up a Leafs jersey, but they managed somehow.

Wow, add another one to the botched list. At least this one was an attempt at remaining traditional. With every one I see, the post about these designs being a horrible, short-term fad like cooperalls comes to mind.

I actually don't hate it. There's much worse out there. I'd like to see 2 things, have the colour on the neck like the Marlies, and add a single strip at the bottom of the jersey, like they have on the cuff. I think it'll look better on-ice, and during play, but it is very plain now. Not sure if I will grab one, I expect it to change soon as well. Maybe not away from the RBK, but the Leafs jersey should have a little more to it. Still holding out hope for the third jersey version of the Leaf logo.

i am surprised the leafs got rid of the bottom stripes. That sucks!

I hope chadd is right and these are short lived in the NHL. But with all the money they have spent wasted on this RBK campaign, i have my doubts.

how do you fit an A/C on that chest?

goes over the piping?

I actually don't hate it. There's much worse out there. I'd like to see 2 things, have the colour on the neck like the Marlies, and add a single strip at the bottom of the jersey, like they have on the cuff. I think it'll look better on-ice, and during play, but it is very plain now. Not sure if I will grab one, I expect it to change soon as well. Maybe not away from the RBK, but the Leafs jersey should have a little more to it. Still holding out hope for the third jersey version of the Leaf logo.

The horizontal at the bottom would have helped a lot. From the front it's just solid blue from the neck to the shins with a big white leaf in the middle. It looks cheap and cheezy.

The horizontal at the bottom would have helped a lot. From the front it's just solid blue from the neck to the shins with a big white leaf in the middle. It looks cheap and cheezy.

It looks like a unitard is what it is.