Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

username

Stealth S17

Most likely you're not going to hear anything until people start getting sticks. Even then, things need to be in by noon in less than 2 weeks.

Can't tell on the pic that's posted, but I just bought a Briere pro S17 and can tell you it's not eliptical, but square. Most likely a repainted SE. Not to say that he doesn't use the eliptical version now, but the one I have is not the real McCoy. Crazy curve though with a Z-Tax coating on the blade...

Briere's is an S17. That's definitely not square.

I have to say that unless you guys are loaded, paying over 2 bills for your twigs you might just want to spend an extra 12 bucks on Shaft Saver wrap. I swear by the stuff. Hell just try it for two games and see the abuse that your stick gets and how well it protects.

Any pictures you have of the stick/curve/z-tac would be great.

Can't tell on the pic that's posted, but I just bought a Briere pro S17 and can tell you it's not eliptical, but square. Most likely a repainted SE. Not to say that he doesn't use the eliptical version now, but the one I have is not the real McCoy. Crazy curve though with a Z-Tax coating on the blade...

Briere's is an S17. That's definitely not square.

I have to say that unless you guys are loaded, paying over 2 bills for your twigs you might just want to spend an extra 12 bucks on Shaft Saver wrap. I swear by the stuff. Hell just try it for two games and see the abuse that your stick gets and how well it protects.

Can you buy it offline? I doubt any stores in Canada carry that stuff.

stick saver....awesome stuff. Wondering if just wrapping the lower part of the stick with a couple layers of thick cheap light tape might do the same job though. You don't get very much per roll, it's $12 and no one around me carries it, so i end paying 20+ with shipping. anyone's thoughts? It def. makes a difference though, i would say adds at least a 1/3 more life to your stick.

First impressions of the S17: WOW. We got them in at the shop just a few days ago and man this stick is sharp. I held off on getting my Vapor XXXX because I liked the feel of this much more.

stick saver....awesome stuff. Wondering if just wrapping the lower part of the stick with a couple layers of thick cheap light tape might do the same job though. You don't get very much per roll, it's $12 and no one around me carries it, so i end paying 20+ with shipping. anyone's thoughts? It def. makes a difference though, i would say adds at least a 1/3 more life to your stick.

i just use standard sock tape stuck lengthways, jus cut it with scissors to make sure the ends arent frayed. 1 strip on each corner so they overlap on the flat edges, then do a horizontal around the shaft at the top and bottom to cover the end bits. i go about 6"-12" length, starting from where the blade meets the shaft. 2dollar sock tape with same results as shaft saver. and u can easily replace little bits at a time

Just curious, but will there be lower levels of Stealth sticks like the skates?

They're renaming all of the sticks and shafts for next year except the ST and SE. Wait for the catalog.

i just got it in blue and used it and it is great, it is very lite and has a good feel

does anyone know wut the exact weight on the stick is?

Who cares? Do you like it? If so, that is all that matters.

Has become HAD hehe took a slapper and it broke.3 games but seriously it like the 3 rd i broke in 2 years (OPS) i broken a SE,9KO and this one.I am not tough on ops even if i play 3 time a week.

sany0101tn3.th.jpg

sany0102hv3.th.jpg

Will the S15 be coming in the Sr. 70 flex option? Is Easton stil going through with this new flex? I didn't see it last year and am curious.

even if it does, i'm pretty sure you won't be needing a 70 flex

i played around with a 100 s17 and it definitely felt whipper than a 77 vapor xxxx so i can't imagine what an 85 s17 would feel like