Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

username

Stealth S17

Havok, how close is that break in relation to the fuse point? That looks like its right in the money area of where Ive seen them fused at.

Zach

Far about 20 inch from the heel so about 12 inch from the fuse.It broke where the shaft become normal.The guy at the LHS said its the 1 st return since they came out at there shop and they sold almost 200 of them.So its either a bad luck or easton was piss that i dissed the shiity SE :P.Gettin it back wednesday he said.

Far about 20 inch from the heel so about 12 inch from the fuse.It broke where the shaft become normal.The guy at the LHS said its the 1 st return since they came out at there shop and they sold almost 200 of them.So its either a bad luck or easton was piss that i dissed the shiity SE :P.Gettin it back wednesday he said.

So is it under warranty or just being repaired?

The fuse point on those babies is right around where the shaft "goes back to normal" isnt it? From the one I saw, the lower half of the shaft is fused with normal shaft right around the sticker.

Zach

warranty but the guy who inspect the stick was not in (is wife giving birth) he should be back Wed.That is what is cool about my LHS they have 2 expert on site and normaly they give the new stick right there like 10 min after you come in.

sheldon sourey is def not usin a real s17 ha. that shit looks like a 2x4 compared to the s17.

i broke my s17 too.. thought i heard somethin so i flexed it a bit and broke between my hands. I had just gotten used to it too. Nice backhand suaces.. accurate passing snap. Weak clapper though...

MAYBE THEY SHOULD COME OUT WITH A 110 FLEX VERSION INSTEAD OF AN 85 FOR SISSYS....???!!!!

I have had 3 S17s so far and Ive had one break right in the middle of the shaft where the fuse point is. I only use the stick 3 times and it broke so Im not so sure about the durability on these sticks.

I have to say that unless you guys are loaded, paying over 2 bills for your twigs you might just want to spend an extra 12 bucks on Shaft Saver wrap. I swear by the stuff. Hell just try it for two games and see the abuse that your stick gets and how well it protects.

Once again. This will help prevent the breaking issue.

One or two broken sticks is/are hardly a testament as to the durability (or lack thereof) of the product. I don't think the sticks have been out long enough to come of any sort of conclusion regarding their long-term quality and longevity.

sheldon sourey is def not usin a real s17 ha. that shit looks like a 2x4 compared to the s17.

i broke my s17 too.. thought i heard somethin so i flexed it a bit and broke between my hands. I had just gotten used to it too. Nice backhand suaces.. accurate passing snap. Weak clapper though...

MAYBE THEY SHOULD COME OUT WITH A 110 FLEX VERSION INSTEAD OF AN 85 FOR SISSYS....???!!!!

whats up with souray having a special puke green version of every easton stick he uses

whats up with souray having a special puke green version of every easton stick he uses

He thinks it's lucky or something.

PJ Axelson sporting the nicest looking s17 i've seen yet

/snip

Funny thing is, while I was watching a game last week and the camera did a closeup of PJ on the bench, I read the nameplate, and it said, "Savard". Savard's still playing with his Johnson...

I think it looks pretty sweet.

Vomit fetish? :P

Funny thing is, while I was watching a game last week and the camera did a closeup of PJ on the bench, I read the nameplate, and it said, "Savard". Savard's still playing with his Johnson...

heh heh heh...

I have had 3 S17s so far and Ive had one break right in the middle of the shaft where the fuse point is. I only use the stick 3 times and it broke so Im not so sure about the durability on these sticks.

A fuse point is no where near ther middle of the shaft and an S17 doesnt even have a fuse point.

Vomit fetish? :P

That reminds me of 2 Girls 1 Cup... :ph34r::blink: Back on topic... I loved the Green SE's he was (and still is?) using. They looked killer!