Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest 2048

MP3 players

why dont you like the clickwheel? Makes it MUCH easier to use, you dont have to lift your finger

I dont find lifting my finger very difficult lol, I just like the other style, that's just personal preference. I do like the idea of the 12hour battery life.

Guest 2048

I think I'll go with the iPod. The iRiver's joystick just felt really, really uncomfortable in store. If the playlist set up were better, I'd go for it, but with a joystick that's horrible and winamp like playlist, it'd get old after a while.

This happened to my iPod about a month ago, buddy and I were wrestling and the iPod was in my pocket. Don't understand why it would do this but it did.

messedup.jpg

messedup2.jpg

What should I do? Bang it with a hammer? <_<

Screw waiting it out, I kind of want to get the new iPod but I'd have to sell this one first. And the metal sticking out doesn't really have a good resale appeal. Does anyone know where I should email about this? Don't want to phone because sending the pictures would be much more easier than explaining it on the phone.

I somehow don't think it'll be covered if you were wrestling, but that's still a shitty thing to happen from goofing around. I've had one take a hit from a football and nothing happened so who knows.

you have a 1 year warenty. Same thing happeand to my third generation, went back in a day or two. I will be recieving my new ipod tommarow

IRIVER HD, or most of their product look shinny n nice online, but when you have it in your hands, its feels sooo cheap.

i had exp with the iriver 20 gig mp3 player, and the 512mb ifp-195,

both feel really cheap, esp the ifp 195

wow, all of hte iriver stuff makes me wanna puke, they're the ugliest things i've ever seen.

i have this mp3 player, got it as a gift yp55t's got really great features as far as setting it goes (no customizable playlists go :() they're really small and light, and easy to use.

iPod Battery Solution :D

Don't know if this is old news but......I just switched sites that I use to download music from. www.allofmp3.com. Its costing me between 45-55 CENTS PER ALBUM!!! Yes they can be downloaded in WAV, MP3 or iPod(MPEG-4) :D

i use kazaa... free. haha. i only buy cds from people that i actually like. and people that are hot. like ashlee simpson. ahah. great cd by the way.

Don't know if this is old news but......I just switched sites that I use to download music from. www.allofmp3.com. Its costing me between 45-55 CENTS PER ALBUM!!! Yes they can be downloaded in WAV, MP3 or iPod(MPEG-4) :D

You can use any format on the ipod, wav, mp3, mp4 (which is really aac), and a host of other formats

Vapor, i dont know, i'm starting to really consider the 4th generation...

mainly the battery life. the click wheel isn't bad, i actually like it.:?

It's hard to go wrong with an iPod, honestly. The only thing I don't like about the iPod (and nearly all the mp3 players) is the battery life. It's nice to have the convenience of all the space to store a library, but they really need to work on improving the battery life of these machines. Especially since most don't even allow you the option of swapping out a new one when yours goes bunk...

I bought my wife a Sony cd-mp3 player about 2 years ago for Christmas. It was around $320, it was the first model sony made that played mp3. It's been a great investment, the battery life is around 40 hours on rechargables and about 75 hours on regular batteries. You can put about 300 or so songs on a cd at cd+ quality and it sounds fantastic. They never sold the model in stores, you had to direct order it from sony and they no longer make it. Why, I have no idea.

Other than the battery of my iPods the other problem I'm running into is work not allowing them inside.

Mack, my parents had that same exact thing on a way i guess... they work at IBM and had to get their Phones "approved" because of the recent theft of memory cards (putting them inside the cell phone and leaving....)

Or is it just because it messes up the electronics where u work?