Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

XXXX protective

Looks interesting. I wonder whats up with the cutouts in the shoulders.

Probably just ventilation. I wonder if there will be shins as well.

wow... they decided to cut holes in there mid-90's shoulder caps and put them on 2008 product. ground breaking :o

when was there a serious change in bauer protective

From the looks, I like the shoulder caps...nice and big. And I agree with Cavs about the midsection...looks pretty bulky :/

wow... they decided to cut holes in there mid-90's shoulder caps and put them on 2008 product. ground breaking :o

when was there a serious change in bauer protective

I can't resist sarcasm when there's a chance.

Cue Guiness commercial

NB marketing meeting "We change the colors, and add and X"

Marketing VP " Brilliant!"

Is it just me, or do those shoulder pads look like they cover a ridiculous amount of the torso? Seems like it'd be overly restrictive.

Is that a shot of the new 9500 lid on the top of the stall? I can't tell.

haha just had to quote this cuz i found it "ironic" the whole stall/staal thing

They're 'Speed Holes". They make you go faster. :D

Speed holes is exactly what they are. They did extensive testing on cyclists and found the acutally decrease the wind resistance by 30%. and the caps are covered with the same material that Lance Armstrong wore when he raced.

Speed holes is exactly what they are. They did extensive testing on cyclists and found the acutally decrease the wind resistance by 30%. and the caps are covered with the same material that Lance Armstrong wore when he raced.

I thought the new RBK Edge setup had that mantle taken care of? Are we letting that much air through now on our new jerseys?

I like the idea of more torso protection, it will save me from all the "accidental" spears that seem to find their way to my chest in games.

They're 'Speed Holes". They make you go faster. :D

This was a joke. On an episode of The Simpsons, Homer was told by a salesman that a car that had bullet holes were "speed holes" and they were supposed to make the car go faster.