Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hiub

Custom Glove Gallery

I put an order for a pair of custom luxe's through PSHG last week. I sent them a message asking how long the wait was because of some of the responses saying they waited up to 3 months. They replied with, "As always 6-8 weeks." This is my fist time ordering a custom set of gloves. We'll see how it goes and if my order comes the way I wanted it. :fingers crossed:

I put an order for a pair of custom luxe's through PSHG last week. I sent them a message asking how long the wait was because of some of the responses saying they waited up to 3 months. They replied with, "As always 6-8 weeks." This is my fist time ordering a custom set of gloves. We'll see how it goes and if my order comes the way I wanted it. :fingers crossed:

if it helps I placed my order for custom Luxes's Oct. 23 PSHG got them Dec. 2

I really am having mixed feelings on ordering my Hossa clones, and mostly because even though the custom design of the Blackhawks glove is rather simple, I still fear the order would end up wrong.

I do wonder if going directly through Warrior and paying their cost ($20-30 more) would be worth the peace of mind.

But I don't think I'd want to settle if the order comes in wrong, I know the wait can hinder your patience for wanting to send them back and wait for a new pair to arrive, but at the same time it seems like paying $250 is sufficient enough to have the correct amount of quality control.

I placed a pretty straightforward blackhawks synergy custom order with PSHG in September and it came in wrong - now I'm waiting for new order to come in and keeping my fingers crossed

I'm assuming the errors on orders in the past is the reason they cut down the options on the luxe gloves from 6 color/fabric zones to 4 on PSHG? I had noticed there were six zones the Saturday after black Friday and by Monday when I placed my order, there were now only 4 zones to customize...

th_photobucket-5635-1323205240139.jpg

th_photobucket-3286-1323205152406.jpg

th_photobucket-5623-1323205323700.jpg

13" Narrow Warrior Franchises...

Came super fast from PSHG, but there was supposed to a full cuff roll for logo... other than that very happy outside of the font they used for the name on the cuff... Custom initials were an extra $40.

My custom Franchises arrive tomorrow. This is my first pair - i'm so stoked. Unfortunately I have a first round playoff game tonight, so i guess we have to win if i want to try them out tomorrow. I will post pictures as soon as i get a chance.

13" Narrow Warrior Franchises...

Came super fast from PSHG, but there was supposed to a full cuff roll for logo... other than that very happy outside of the font they used for the name on the cuff... Custom initials were an extra $40.

another mess up. very troubling. did you upload the file with your order?

gloves still look awesome though!

Yes, I did. Was very detailed in everything I did. But, customer service is very slow from PSHG, but once they talk to you things go smooth. Though, I still have not heard about my mistake, is it Warrior making mistakes or is it PSHG?

• Like 1

Louie, When did you order those? I just got a pair last week that took almost the full 9 weeks... one mistake, but I actually like them better.

Love the all classic material- mine are too and i like them much better than the tufftec. Feels much more durable.

Louie, When did you order those? I just got another pair from PSHG last week that took the full 9 weeks. One mistake, but I actually like them better the way they came out.

I really like the all Classic material. Feels much more durable than the tufftec pair I have- little stiffer to break in though.

wow! I ordered some Luxes on 11/3 and haven't heard anything yet. maybe those take longer.

I will say, the last pair of Franchises I got, ordered in the middle of the mad rush had the wrong color trim. I didn't use PSHG, I used IW but I made a lot of changes through Joe at Warrior so I wasn't horribly surprised that the trim was the wrong color. in the end I decided that it was fine the way it was.

Won't get to try them out till Monday. I came from 14" ppfs that were too big. I'd advise trying them on first. I tried the narrows and they just felt a little too restrictive to me.

Edited by enjoytheview

Won't get to try them out till Monday. I came from 14" ppfs that were too big. I'd advise trying them on first. I tried the narrows and they just felt a little too restrictive to me.

I have small hands. I think im going to try some 13" narrows. But we will see.