Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hiub

Custom Glove Gallery

Just received 2 pairs of Franchise gloves. Can't say enough good things about Joe @ Warrior. Although I did not opt for every option possible I was very particular about what I wanted and the only thing Warrior did not do was a different logo on the thumb of the black pair. Both pairs are 14", all Tufftek, Savard cuff (I waited a couple months to order as Warrior just finished the cutting dies and there is no additional cost now), embroidered name (edited) & number, nash palms and VA-80 with pro pack

On the navy pair, is that white print with white outline?

Very nice JSK81. I really dig that thumb logo! Guessing its the Hossa cuff right?

PS - just realized my second pair of customs were delivered at home today. A week earlier than anticipated! I will post pics when I get home...

Gefiltefish, when did you put yours in?

July 7th. Yes - long wait, but Joe told me it was going to be a while. They dedicated July and August to the pro gloves. I am glad he was straight forward with me!

Got my second set of current-spec custom Warriors today (third pair overall). Pretty much replicating the ones I have on page 96 of this topic with a few differences...

Here are the specs:

-14" Franchise normal (wide)

-100% Tufftek

-All black with full-roll white lettering/outline logo (compared to white/silver before)

-Name embroidered on (they used the more "modern" font this time)

-Number emboridered on but in black

-White mesh gussets (compared to black)

-VA80 with Pro Pack

-Digital Palm

-Kovalchuk Cuff

-Black Assembly Thread

Ordered July 7th. Arrived September 12th.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzWarriors001.jpg

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzWarriors002.jpg

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzWarriors003.jpg

Got my second set of current-spec custom Warriors today (third pair overall). Pretty much replicating the ones I have on page 96 of this topic with a few differences...

Here are the specs:

-100% Tufftek

-All black with full-roll white lettering/outline logo (compared to white/silver before)

-VA80 with Pro Pack

-Digital Palm

-Kovalchuk Cuff

-Black Assembly Thread

I was wondering about this. I just ordered an all black pair with white lettering just like yours, but I went with black outline. I asked Btell back on page 95 about his, and he said that's what he went with too. I wasn't sure if the white lettering and outline would look as stupid as it does on the Warrior customizer, it had me somewhat confused. Obviously after seeing these it looks normal, and very similar to the ones on page 95.

Here are the specs:

-100% Tufftek

-VA80 with Pro Pack

-Digital Palm

-Kovalchuk Cuff

-Black Assembly Thread

So I was always confused on this one, but what's the difference between the blooming cuff and the Kovalchuk cuff? It's the only one I never understood. I mean, I have my assumptions but I never knew for sure.

I think the underside is the main difference. the underside of the blooming cuff is one piece while the Kovy looks like it's 3 pieces.

Correct.

The upper part of the cuff is different as well. The "flap" that has my name stitched on it is very rigid and sits closer to the wrist than the Blooming cuff. This somewhat restricts wrist movement (when attempting to bend your wrist thumb to elbow), but does not effect me with my personal playing style.

The main reason I got the Kovalchuck cuff is for the underside. It is much more flexible than any other Warrior cuff option. That is HUGE for me. I am 6'0 and use a 65 inch stick (heel to end). Needless to say - my top wrist is bent pretty hard!

Yo Mr. Fish, don't remember if I asked before, but does Warrior charge a different amount for the digital palms as opposed to the other upcharge palms?

Nope, same as Mustang and Kangaroo.