Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bbruins8

Warrior Pro Stock Blades

I don't know if he has any curve variants, but I just bought an AK27 and was wondering if the pro-stock Schaefer AK27 blades they have at the monkey are his ridiculous twist type of curve? I just noticed they had these and I used to have one of his OPS and actually loved the curve. SO, I was just wondering to maybe pick up a few. Thanks

I have two of them, I'll let it be known(to you first) if I don't like it.

Can I be next in line if it doesn't work out for you? That curve looks great!

yeah, but dont get those hopes up. Are we sure they are out of stock at HM? When I ordered them they had 5 left after mine.

Anyone know what the Warrior Marleau blades look like? I was told by another member that his wood blades are replicas of the Mission Pro Stock Pro 48 curve, which I loved while my blade lasted (not long enough), so I was wondering if his composite blades are the same.

The pro 48 is a small mid curve with a noticeable open face and 5 lie. Similar to a 5-lied milder Sakic. Can anyone confirm the Warrior Marleau curve?

Anyone think they'll restock soon? They seem to be a big seller, and I'm unsatisfied with my Mission pro stocks, so I really want another Warrior blade, but I don't like any of their remaining patterns.

HM Called me today to say my pro stock blade order is in and so is my 95 flex nipple grip, but the 80 flex PF is out. So I asked her if there was anything 85 or lower and she said she would "check the back". After 6-8 minutes she comes back and says she has a 70 flex pro nipple grip, haha. Why not, sounds fun.

Here's to hoping she knows the difference between tapered and non tapered shafts by look! I'm a little paranoid that she didn't check.

At least i know my Hecht and Michalek are on the way :D

Does anyone have a blade that is similar to a Heatley but with a closed face.

Looking for:

Mid curve, similar to Heatley or Iginla

5 lie (or lower)

neutral/closed face

short/medium blade with round blade

BTW, Right handed

Does anyone have a blade that is similar to a Heatley but with a closed face.

Looking for:

Mid curve, similar to Heatley or Iginla

5 lie (or lower)

neutral/closed face

short/medium blade with round blade

BTW, Right handed

that's the Warrior Robitaille retail.

I just got my Marleau's yesterday and the curve is absolutely jizz-worthy. HM actually got the description spot on with this one. It said mid toe with round toe and that's exactly what it is. Profile is similar to a Modo/Forsberg with a lower lie. Specs are as follows:

3/8" Mid Toe

Slightly open

Round toe

4.5 lie

Short blade

Left Handed

marleauxm7.th.jpg

Anybody have any problems with these blades yet? I just ordered the Elias with a Dolomite shaft and it should be here tuesday. I was just wondering people's take on the performance of the blades thus far.

I like the combo. I better like the blades, I have over 10 of them.

:D I would hope you like them too. I didn't know you used a warrior shaft

I have two dolo shafts. But I also have one in a R2 and have a few other tapered shafts in the rotation... and hopefully, soon I will have more shafts in the rotation.

Oh that Satan curve is sweet...too bad Hockey Monkey and UPS conspired to lose all my stuff and I won't be ordering anything from them again :(

Oh that Satan curve is sweet...too bad Hockey Monkey and UPS conspired to lose all my stuff and I won't be ordering anything from them again :(

I have yet to have a problem with hockey monkey, but that sucks :(

Im sure you guys have seen this, but if not... here's a link to a video of some of the warrior prostock curves.

http://www.hockeymonkey.com/warrior-blades-video.html