Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hehatemefrisbee

haha this kid is hilarious

where does she get off telling him what to do anyway?

it actually does seem like he is sorry for it getting out of control - but i think he just agreed to do the interview to get on tv and make that lady look stupid.

he should have tried to hit on her or ask for her phone number or something..

All news is more liberal than American cable news.

Also agreed, that this was pretty uneventful and not funny.

This kid is redic, I love his last sentence and I love the fact that he wont take off his glasses.

This is the halfwitted shit that grows up in the suburbs these days. This kid is from the city I live in and trust me he's pretty much the laughing stock of every office, pub and piss hole thats about. The only thing I can say truthfully is that I pity him for being such a dumbass so early on in his life.

He spread the party invite via MySpace initially. When a local party of about 200 ppl was moved on by the police, they heard about his get together and "crashed" the party. The cops counted something like 500 ppl max in a tiny dead end suburban street.

National Douche!

Seems like a pretty liberal news station. I can only imagine the outcries around here if they showed a guy walking by completely naked with a had covering his johnson.

Thankfully the media here is allowed such liberties, moreso thankfully our censors aren't run by extremist Christians with lots of time on their hands.

motivatecorey391.jpg

"what have you got to say to other kids who are thinking about throwing a party?"

"get me to do it for you" :lol:

Thankfully the media here is allowed such liberties, moreso thankfully our censors aren't run by extremist Christians with lots of time on their hands.

Generalize more :rolleyes: In reality, you have some of the most restrictive censorship laws in the world in regards to the internet and videogames, your television and motion picture guidlines are nearly identical to the US, they just aren't legally restricted.

Obviously the kid made a huge mistake, but the problem is the reporter doesn't remember how to think like a kid, so her line of questions were doomed from the start. She backed him into a corner and got him to be defiant, and they both looked silly because of it.

Generalize more :rolleyes: In reality, you have some of the most restrictive censorship laws in the world in regards to the internet and videogames, your television and motion picture guidlines are nearly identical to the US, they just aren't legally restricted.

In reality thats the fundamental difference between the law and recommendations/guidelines. You can still swear here on TV for eg; pretty much everything but the big F and C. Our motion picture ratings are very different to the US, it takes allot to garner an R18+ rating here compared to the states.

Obviously the kid made a huge mistake, but the problem is the reporter doesn't remember how to think like a kid, so her line of questions were doomed from the start. She backed him into a corner and got him to be defiant, and they both looked silly because of it.

ACA has the same amount of credibility here as the National Enquirer. Its typical sarcastic and attempted manipulative behavior from them.

No BS, they called in the cop chop, dog squad and 12 squad cars for it. Apparently all the neighbours in the area thought it was one massive fight.

The neighbours are either ballsy or stupid because if I thought 500 people were fighting that sounds like a war.