Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sven

Forsberg on ice with MODO.

was that english?

I can see where the confusion would come from, with your stunning example of literary triumph in your previous post. This from the guy who posts a 276 word sentence (minus any punctuation).

Let me break it down for you.

Would the owners actually say something bad about Forsberg when there is still a potential that hey may come back to play at a later date?

was that english?

I can see where the confusion would come from, with your stunning example of literary triumph in your previous post. This from the guy who posts a 276 word sentence (minus any punctuation).

Let me break it down for you.

Would the owners actually say something bad about Forsberg when there is still a potential that hey may come back to play at a later date?

well no they wouldn't, but they can also not comment at all, i think that their not saying hes a classy guy based on their futur plans, sure it may be something to consider, but their saying it because its true, plain and simple, and what i said was in a joking manner, i know its hard to tell over the internet but it was, didnt mean to offend anyone, except kosydar, hes a leafs fan, so i meant to offend him (im half kidding)

Are you retarded?

are you still hurt because i told you to stop bitching over kovalev? my condolences

Yeah, because A. I actually give a shit what you think/say and B. I would modify my actions because of you. Way to go champ, you really make a difference.

No kidding. Just give it up for the year. Work on it for the summer, and if things still aren't stable by training camp, retire.

Because he's a gimp and quickly becoming a pathetic headline.

I'm of a similar mind. Foppa has really overdone this whole thing. If I didn't know better, I'd swear the media is treating him like Ed McMahon,as in when he rings your doorbell, you end up with a million dollar check...

your right, gimps usually do put up point per game stats on one foot...ya...

Who gives a shit when it's never a full season?

your right, gimps usually do put up point per game stats on one foot...ya...

Who gives a shit when it's never a full season?

but thats why he didnt sign a contract this year, he realizes his injuries and wants to rehab them and get them out of the way, people think its him whos causins all this media attention but its not at all and thats not his problem

I never once accused him of causing any media attention; I simply said he's a pathetic headline now. It's not his fault people are waiting on his every move but it got old fast. The last "comeback" of his on top of this just makes me want him to go sell Crocs and stay away from hockey.

I knew he wasn't gonna be coming back this year...1 he stated before if he wasn't sure he could play at 100% then he wouldn't, if you don't know if you are 100% then you probably aren't close and 2 well lets just say that number 1 was good enough....

I never once accused him of causing any media attention; I simply said he's a pathetic headline now. It's not his fault people are waiting on his every move but it got old fast. The last "comeback" of his on top of this just makes me want him to go sell Crocs and stay away from hockey.

fair enough, my bad

Which is exactly what he's gonna do. Be a big Flucking Floppa this season and finally retire.

My prediction.

Avs miss the playoffs.

Forsberg gets around 10 points, mostly standing around on the PP.

Makes a million bucks, chuckles to himself, goes home and gets some cocoa.

I think the Avs making the playoffs is a coin toss right now. The acquisition won't be a flucking flop, though. Here's what will happen, in a worst case scenario:

The Avs will sell out the Pepsi Center for the rest of the season, in a season where sell outs have been hard to come by for the Avs.

The Avs won't make the playoffs. But, Forberg will retire in an Avs jersey. The fans will be happy, Forsberg will be happy, and management will have redeemed themselves for ever letting Forsberg (and Foote, and Blake, and Drury) get away.

And they'll have done it all without losing a roster player or a prospect.

Seems like a heck of a business and management decision. We'll see how it pans out as a hockey decision. Whatever happens, it will be fun to watch.