Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Krev

Heath Ledger

GodHatesFags.com..... seriously, how can someone profess so much hate and then have the gore to call themselves a christian?

Remember to forgive is to love, and that is truely basking in God's light.

Isn't there like only 30 people in that 'church' or whatever? They are just a bunch of nuts who have managed to identify the most retarded position to take on nearly every subject and as a result get attention from the media.

I don't think there's any support for the WBC from any Christians I'm aware of. I know I've seen a lot of condemnation though. You've got a handful of nutjobs getting way too much press and giving a bunch of people a bad name.

The great thing about the WBC is it seems they'd like everyone to follow along in tow with them, but their methods of motivation are questionable.

"Our God is a mean, spiteful, vindictive S.O.B., and if you don't obey him to a 't', he will make you burn in Hell for eternity!"

The great thing about the WBC is it seems they'd like everyone to follow along in tow with them, but their methods of motivation are questionable.

"Our God is a mean, spiteful, vindictive S.O.B., and if you don't obey him to a 't', he will make you burn in Hell for eternity!"

Sounds like they only read the "old testament".

I may have to order that because I'm not setting foot in a Hot Topic just so I don't have to deal with the chubby goth girls.

Nice shirt and there will be no shortage of merchandise with him for this movie. Not that they're doing it to whore his memory, just that it's Batman and it will be on everything possible.

Whoah, wait a damn minute...there's an OLD testament? Sorry, I'm Catholic...I wasn't aware. *L*

mack...that Joker shirt is Sold Out already.

Whoah, wait a damn minute...there's an OLD testament? Sorry, I'm Catholic...I wasn't aware. *L*

As much as I want to quote a Lewis Black routine here, I'll just let that go.

As much as I want to quote a Lewis Black routine here, I'll just let that go.

Knew the name...didn't know the routine...just y-tube'd it...pretty good stuff.

Mitch Hedberg < Lewis Black

For those who don't watch TV: http://www.cnn.com/2008/SHOWBIZ/Movies/01/...d.ap/index.html

Was on earlier this morning.

Holy man!

art.marykate.gi.jpg

Why didn't they get this dude to play the joker, all cracked out and scary already! (yes, I know that's an Olsen twin)

Tragic loss, but until I see Dark Knight I'll still think of him being in Knight's Tale and 10 Things.

Not surprising at all. They're mentioned in the posts I'd put up earlier for their little flier, but these are the worst kind of scum on the planet. I don't like advocating violence to ever be an answer but I would laugh if anyone just mowed some of these protesters down with a truck.

...someday some wacko is going just go ahead and do what we've all thought about doing ourselves; and I'd have a really hard time convicting him if I found myself a member of that jury. Hell, I think I'd be inclined to shake his hand.